ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for me

Barbara

Last night I steped on a pice of wood and it went into my foot. @ weeks ago I put up a little wood fence to keep the dog out of some new grass I planteed and then a big branch fell from the tree and broke the fence. I had forgoten about the branch busting some of the wood just above ground level. I went out to get a leash cause we were going to go for a walk and the next thing I knew this sharp piece of wood went into my right foot. I am in so much pain right now. I not sure what the wound looks like this morning and I am not going to look until 9 am when I got to the campus health. I soaked it several time last night and I am hope the caups health will at least give me some crutches so I dont have to put any more wieght on my foot.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

Barbara you need to watch for infection. Are you up to date with your tetanus shots?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.