ClubAdventist is back!

The blessing of a biblical marriage.

olger

A biblical marriage, as outlined above involves acknowledging our problems and allowing the Lord to resolve them according to His Word.

I am amazed how God can change a life.

I am amazed how sin binds and destroys a person.

I am amazed how repentance and cleansing frees a person.

I am amazed how accurate the Bible is to provide answers for the things that we struggle with.

My wife and I didn't have a clue how to be a good husband and wife when we got married. We both knew how to be selfish and prideful -- we were great at that. The Lord in His goodness showed twenty years ago us how to open up our lives to each other and resolve issues according to His Word. That makes for a fun marriage.

g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Thanks, Og, for a lot of wisdom.

While it is true that God rains on the just and the unjust, the joy of growing together as a result of recognizing God's control over our lives is unparalleled. Take it from an individual who's experienced the difference between acceptance of relying on Him Who has power to give joy both now and eternally, and having been married more than once, including having been married to one who professed being Christian but had absolutely no tolerance for another's shortcomings.

Was that partner the more responsible for the disillusion? That's problematic, but acknowledging the necessity of letting the Lord lead from the beginning, brought a successful outcome that wouldn't have occurred under different leadership, and gave hope for eternity to both of us.

"Great peace have those who love Your law,

And nothing causes them to stumble."Psalm 119:165 NKJV

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!