ClubAdventist is back!

Smithsonian-January 2013 volume 43.number 9

LifeHiscost

On the front cover, a human baby, sitting in diapers with horns reminiscent of older depictions of the devil, and a black handled, three tine red pitch fork, clasped at the base of the fork in his half upraised, right hand, a devilish somewhat fiendish smile on his face, with a caption right beside him,

"Born to be Bad", sub-titled "The New Science of Morality", below in smaller letters, the caption with a question mark, "Jesus in Japan?".

Inside the magazine an article entitled, "Land of the Rising Son".

It does seem that there is no place where the Person of Jesus is not becoming a subject of discussion, if not worship.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."John 12:32 KJV

"For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."Philippians 2:9-11 NASB

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!