ClubAdventist is back!

Getting back to Biblical Principals

Stan

Don't you just love the classic "be unchristian or defend and support gay marriage - pick one".

I find a lot of non-SDAs put it like this "be unchristian or keep Sunday as the Lord's day".

odd how that gimmick comes from so many sources.

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

BOBRYAN

with out understanding of BIBLE TRUTHS we all just seem to live

in our own prejudices

dgrimm60

biglaugh

I prefer to refer to the characteristic as biases and I'm grateful for those who are biased to believe this.

"You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things."

Romans 2:2 NLT

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

While I personally oppose gay marriage it still stands that people have the right to marry whom they want. God does not tell them that they cannot do this. God does not tell us that we cannot sin.

God teaches that this is an abomination unto Him, he allows us to make our choice obey and follow His ways or follow satan.

It is up to the follows of His dear Son to show people their error (and we have our own as well I am sure) to point them to the love of God and His truths. We are to do this with understanding and love and we are to let the Holy Spirit do the work.

Some one is coming

Don't you just love the classic "be unchristian or defend and support gay marriage - pick one".

I find a lot of non-SDAs put it like this "be unchristian or keep Sunday as the Lord's day".

odd how that gimmick comes from so many sources.

Odd indeed.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

This cartoon was billed as truth. It may be for a small spiritually xenpophobic slice of individuals within Christiandom - aka Westboro Baptist types. But it utterly fails to correctly represent the aggregate total of believers in Jesus Christ.

It erects a straw man of biblical proportions. It is comparable to blaming the Colorado Flood on a leaky faucet in Wellington.

Rejoice always,

G

Originally Posted By: dgrimm60
BOBRYAN

with out understanding of BIBLE TRUTHS we all just seem to live

in our own prejudices

dgrimm60

biglaugh

I prefer to refer to the characteristic as biases and I'm grateful for those who are biased to believe this.

"You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things."

Romans 2:2 NLT

God cares! peace

I must say:

FORSOOTH

g

• Moderators

This cartoon was billed as truth. It may be for a small spiritually xenpophobic slice of individuals within Christiandom - aka Westboro Baptist types. But it utterly fails to correctly represent the aggregate total of believers in Jesus Christ.

Clearly it does not represent the majority of believers in the United States. It does represent a vociferous minority of Christians in the US who place their culture and history above what the Bible clearly teaches.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Administrators

thumbsup

Yet, will the world ever be the same!?

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

Laz and I agree on something.

I had to sit down...

scared

cool1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Laz and I agree on something.

I had to sit down...

scared

I must have missed something....I didn't realize that you had left the SDA church. fro3

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:
It erects a straw man of biblical proportions. It is comparable to blaming the Colorado Flood on a leaky faucet in Wellington.

Rejoice always,

Not that it is any of my business, but I'd bet there are some who are finding that difficult to rejoice over.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!