ClubAdventist is back!

Mother -in-law back in ICU

puddles

Please keep my mil Vivian in your prayers. We got the call around 5pm this afternoon that she may have had or was having a stroke. By the time we got to the ER, my sil said that she was doing better but the doc was putting her in ICU overnight. Verdict was still out on whether or not she'd had a stroke. Sil also mentioned she discovered Miss Vivian's 02 was not hooked up correctly and she wasn't sure how long she'd been w/o her 02. Regardless, seems she's not totally recovered from her last episode a month ago. There are concerns of blockages in her heart and carotid arteries but she had weak kidneys that may hinder a catherization. She and I briefly talked and she told me that whatever the outcome, she loves her Jesus and can go to "sleep" with joy in her heart.

Please also pray for her son (my dh) and 2 daughters, rest of family and of course, medical staff. 1_prayer001.gif

• Administrators

Puddles,

I will put your mother-in-law and the rest of the family on my prayer list. Please keep us informed.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God