ClubAdventist is back!

Some new opinions regarding WO...

olger

Mans words, if of any value, echo the words of God. In this case, I simply echo the words of His inspired prophetess.

No, you don't...you cut and paste.....You hide behind her words...you don't think, but merely reflect her words....Come on, say something that is totally YOU...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

To find truth, a Christian should cherish a humble, teachable spirit. If that just happens to echo the words of God, I can't apologize for that. It is, what it is.

If after you have studied the issues and are comfortable with "staying the course", I have nothing to offer you. You have established your position and won't be moved.

Did you ever play hide and seek when a child? It was a lot of fun...but it is a childs game. We see that played a lot on here, except they never stop hiding. I'm with you, there are some posters on here who seem to lack words of their own, you have no idea what they believe.

CoAspen, you have no idea what your talking about. Go away and play your silly hide game, take Neil with you. All you two do is hang out and bash people, get a life.

the only ones who will survive are the humble.

:like:

And this has been true from the beginning of time. And I don't think I'm any exception to the rule.

All one has to do is study the Word and it becomes strikingly evident that man has thought his own thoughts consistently, more often than not without regard to God's expressly stated desires. Our world in general is the outcome of making it plain, speaking of human kind in general and of God's children in particular, we don't need His advice and we can get along on our own, thank you very much! Only the humble find it secure and pleasurable to rest in the arms of Jesus while He plans for our everyday life as well as for an eternity of care and keeping.

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”"Matthew 11:29-30 NASB

"I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.

If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned."

John 15:5,6 AMP parenthesis brackets theirs' LHC

God cares!/Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

CoAspen, you have no idea what your talking about. Go away and play your silly hide game, take Neil with you. All you two do is hang out and bash people, get a life.

ROFL Harumph! 'scuse me, but I just couldn't help myself.

At least they have this promise, Jesus meets us where we are. And praise the Lord, He doesn't leave us there if we don't insist.

God cares!/Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Moderator Note:

Time out guys. Go to your corners and cool off.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)