ClubAdventist is back!

World Harvest Outreach SDA Church

Kountzer

I'll be the first to admit that my input on this has been shamefully low. Having said that I will mention things that have happened at my church. Here goes:

I've been a member of the Bellfort sda church in Houston, Texas 7 or 8 years, give or take. The old church edifice was in poor condition. It has been condemned by the City of Houston, so I've been told. Quite often the A/C wouldn't work. Thieves would break in and steal copper and other stuff. It was rough.

A new Pastor, Dr James Doggette moved in not long ago. Not long after he arrived it was decided to move out the old church and to rent space from a large and prominent Sunday Baptist Church in the 3rd ward section of Houston. That's where services are being held now.

Well, the church, under the leadership of heaven, and Dr Doggette, recently closed a deal to buy a large and vacant mega church. The grand opening of the new church will be February 1st, 2014. This is also the first sabbath in February.

It's a miracle.

This is me talking, but based on what I've seen and experienced this new church will be one of the largest adventist churches in the area, if that matters. It could be one of the largest in Texas. Lots of parking space, acres of paved parking. If the inside is as nice as the outside, I can see a lot of ministry taking place in the new facility.

The name of the church has been changed from the Bellfort Seventh Day Adventist church to the World Harvest Outreach Seventh Day Adventist Church.

To God be the glory!

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

To God be the glory indeed!!!

BTW, what happened to the former occupants of this mega-church?

A scandal broke out. I'll leave it at that. To be honest I don't know the whole story, and i don't want to know.

I used to watch that church on television. They had a vibrant local television ministry at one time.

Oh well.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Moderators

Fantastic! Houston has really been blessed by God. I don't know how it is now but a few years back there were exciting things happening at the Houston First United Methodist Church, and now this. Prayers that the city will accept the blessings that God has given to that city!