You think?????

LifeHiscost

Quote:

Military & Defense More: Features Military Defense Marines

29 Pictures Of Marine Drill Instructors Screaming In People's Faces

Geoffrey Ingersoll

Feb. 8, 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/29-awesom...1#ixzz2sOFezhs3

This could be some of the reason why many have no inkling why I reason the way I do at times, considering I joined the Marines for three years, as an alternative to being drafted as an army grunt for two years.

Some might say "out of the frying pan into the fire".

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Well my granddaughters who grew up in several embassies joined the Marines and spent their time on the Island. I know it had to be a serious culture shock to them. They survived and came out stronger and more confident. They each eventually married a Marine ... they survived the training and all have expressed respect for the rigorous training which they received. Also were grateful and respected the importance of learning to make decisions under stress.

Quote:

The best way to put that stress on a human is to hustle them around, every minute of every day, watching for the slightest little twitch of a mistake.

via U.S. Marine Corps

Combat is a game of millimeters and milliseconds, one screw up could lose lives. Every recruit learns this.

Marines are often referred to as Cannon Falter if serious basic training can help bring them home safely and protect our way of life, then so be it.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

first thing that came to my mind when viewing the photos: "dentist"

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

They are purposefully putting on pressure to teach to think and respond under pressure. When you are being shot at on the battle field you are really under even more intense pressure so this is to try to prepare for that situation.

• Members

Not only that, but I can remember when one did something wrong, all were punished. So as a unit you had to work together.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Not only that, but I can remember when one did something wrong, all were punished. So as a unit you had to work together.

Not sure how this might have played into any battles won or lost, but with every individual on the front lines carrying a lethal weapon, you wanted to make sure no person behind your back had any serious antagonisms against you, no joke.

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!