ClubAdventist is back!

House Of Mourning

Dr. Shane

It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. (Eccl. :7:2)

One of the mothers from our church lost her 16 month-old child yesterday. Her husband, the baby's father, ran over the child by accident. The lady was one of the Adventurer leaders that worked with my wife and I in Adventurers for three years. I have been to many funerals and visited many people after they lost someone but this is as bad as it gets. The whole church was at her home this afternoon. They are giving the mother anxiety medication that will let her sleep. This is a young couple. The mother might be 30.

Please keep them in your prayers. Their names are Ruben and Becky Leal.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Administrators

How very tragic!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
Please keep them in your prayers.

Thank you for asking and for giving the names, that we might make it personal with the requests we make known to our Father.

Jesus/God cares! prayer

Lift Jesus up!!