ClubAdventist is back!

Being set free from drug addiction.

Sojourner

Hi all,

I wanted to share this article with you, Peter is a friend of mine and as the article states he was a heavy drug user and living with only the clothes on his back when he was introduced to the Gospel at a local church.

A year and a half ago he and his wife graduated from Bible College and he is now the minister of a Salvation Army Church in my state.

His testimony is powerful and encouraging and has been published this week in the local new media. I hope his story encourages and challenges you! - http://www.whyallanewsonline.com.au/story/2313049/peters-peace-with-the-salvos/?cs=1046

• Administrators

Praise God for his new-found liberty! It reminds me of Isaiah 58:6 where it talks about the oppressed going free.

I love happy endings! May his joy continue! Thanks for sharing this good news!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Great Story - Praise God for His healing! Wouldn't it be great if God answered all addict's prayers seeking deliverance like this? I have no idea why He answers some people's pleas for deliverance and doesn't answer others.

Praise God! The secret to his success, based on the last words of the article. "God's got a plan for everyone."

Our church has made plans to pursue a program designed for those experiencing addictive behavior, set up by Cherie Peters entitled "Celebration in Recovery", available for any who wish to spread the gospel in concert with the medical ministry.

Some of the impetuous for the initiation of the program was the result of picking up a young homeless person who accepted the invitation to attend early morning church services before taking them to their original destination after a meal, served at the fellowship hall after services.

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."John 13:35 KJV

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!