ClubAdventist is back!

Aren't you glad_____________

LifeHiscost

___________________there is a better home awaiting those who lean on the Provider.

https://news.yahoo.com/48-kenyans-dead-witness-gunmen-spared-muslims-111827525.html?__fssrc=1

Quote:
"They came to our house at around 8 p.m. and asked us in Swahili whether we were Muslims. My husband told them we were Christians and they shot him in the head and chest," said Anne Gathigi.

Another resident, John Waweru, said his two brothers were killed because the attackers did not like that the brothers did not speak Somali.

Dozens killed in terror attack on Kenya town

A man stands in front of the still-smouldering shell of a building set on fire by militants in the t …

"My brother who stay next door to me were killed as I watched. I was peeping from my window and I clearly heard them speak to my brothers in Somali and it seems since my brothers did not meet their expectations, they sprayed them with bullets and moved on," said Waweru.

At the Breeze View Hotel, the gunmen pulled the men aside and ordered the women to watch as they killed them, saying it was what Kenyan troops are doing to Somali men inside Somalia, a police commander said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to share such details of the attack.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."Matt 10:28 KJV

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me(Jesus). There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.John 14:1-3 NLT Parenthesis mine LHC

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Men who are mindless brutes arm themselves and kill anyone they don't like. Human life is becoming more and more worthless to so many. To them it is nothing to murder their fellow human beings.

Noah's day is coming, perhaps just around the corner. Time for this cancerous world to be destroyed. Only by following the teachings of Christ can it be saved.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

Men who are mindless brutes arm themselves and kill anyone they don't like. Human life is becoming more and more worthless to so many. To them it is nothing to murder their fellow human beings.

Noah's day is coming, perhaps just around the corner. Time for this cancerous world to be destroyed. Only by following the teachings of Christ can it be saved.

Lift Jesus up!!