ClubAdventist is back!

Anti-semitism

LifeHiscost

France seems to be undergoing problems now and many thousands of Jews are leaving the country, but the world has nothing to crow about.

Quote:
26% Hold Anti-Semitic Views in Biggest Global Study by Anti-Defamation League

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/198104/-hold-anti-semitic-views-in-biggest-global-stud/#ixzz38twbMtGT

"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."Gen 12:1-3 KJV

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."Gal 3:26-29 KJV

God is Love! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Re the Jewish people,

“But it shall come about, if you do not obey the LORD your God . . . the LORD will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth." —Deuteronomy 28:15,

“I will make them hated by all the kingdoms of the earth. People will curse them.”—Jeremiah 29:18

“You will become an object of horror, ridicule, and mockery among all the nations to which the LORD sends you.” —Deuteronomy 28:37

Yet God also promises,

It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar,From Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations,And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. Isaiah 11:11-12.

It is a pleasure to welcome you as a brother sharing the care of those having the task of carrying the 3 angel's messages to all the world. With today's communications I cannot see that much time before this text below is accomplished.

"And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha."Romans 9:26-29 KJV

Lift Jesus up!!

The descendants of Jacob will have an important role to fulfill in transforming a godless, death-loving world into a world of peace, as predicted by Isaiah.

Controlled by Satan's telepathic demon hordes, Jew-hating worldlings and fanatics would wipe Israel off the map, and will, someday, maybe sooner than we might expect. They blame Israel for civilian deaths numbering more than a thousand in Gaza, but other nations, also fighting for their very existence, have killed far more civilians than the IDF could ever dream of. To refresh our memories, we might recall the widespread devastation, including civilian deaths, of German cities, and of course, Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan.

People who have forgotten the massive civilian casualties of WWII accuse Israel of war crimes, even though the IDF is attempting to minimize civilian casualties during the heat of war with Hamas, slaves of Satan so skilled in treachery, so lacking in human compassion. Even if Hamas were able to destroy Israel, there would be no peace in a land where ruthless criminals would rule.

When our Creator arrives, according to Isaiah, wars will end and all nations will serve Israel, his favored people. The Earth must first go through throbbing, bloody death-pangs in order for YHVH to teach us how to live peaceably with each other. Man, so corrupted by Self, is incapable of ruling himself, and thus, unfit to rule this world. We must then serve YHVH as servants only, under his ever-present control.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

Quote:
We must then serve YHVH as servants only

This counsel leads me to believe we have more to look forward to, than that sentence indicates, else why would we be referred to as sons of God..

There are only two classes in the whole universe—those who believe in Christ and whose faith leads them to keep God’s commandments, and those who do not believe in Him, and are disobedient. The sins of the world were laid upon Christ, and for this reason He was numbered with transgressors. He bore the curse, and was treated as a transgressor in order that the repentant sinner might be clothed with His righteousness. He was condemned for sin in which he had no share, in order that we might be justified by righteousness in which we had no part....{4MR 162.2} Underlined mine LHC

"I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found"Luke 15:18-24 KJV

Lift Jesus up!!

Quote:
We must then serve YHVH as servants only

Well-taken-care-of servants, for sure. Too bad humans can't be trusted to run things right, but they just don't get it, even after thousands of years. Someone else will have to take over this planet.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451