ClubAdventist is back!

I'm under attack

John C Sanders

I very rarely ever ask for prayers, even though I know I should be. I'm under attack from all sides, as Satan is doing what he can to stop my work in evidencing the First angel's message through my First Flash cosmological model.

Currently my two children have been reporting demonic attacks almost nightly. I'm having problems paying on my student loans. I owe over 10 thousand and I only have one usable bank account (thanks to my ex wife). This account isn't where I live, so I have to mail my deposits to them. So to have money available to wire to the student loan people, I have to be sure enough money is mailed to the bank. Recently the bank was over drafted due to a mailed money order failing to be deposited. So my $100 is gone, I owe over draft charges, student loan has increased interest plus penalties, and my plea for a student loan forgiveness program will be denied.

Working at Daystar, I'm only being paid a $440 monthly stipend that I use to pay my student loan and child support. I've been driving a car of the school's to drive from campus to their store that I'm working at in Moab. And the school pays for the $35 in gas it costs each week. The school president is now wanting me to pay $40 a month to "rent" the car and will only allow me $80 a month for gas. Needless to say, I can't afford it.

Now evil angels are trying to afflict me with very serious, depressed thoughts. If I no longer work at the store, I will lose contact with the woman in town who has been helping me edit my book that explains my creation model. I'm also very worried that my feelings of depression will soon overwhelm me over problems with a loan I can't seem to pay off now.

I obviously need help and prayers. I honestly don't know what else to do.

• Administrators

Wow, John! It all comes at once! ((( John )))

I will pray, of course, but I wish there was a better way I could help... Financially it's not a good time for me, either. I wonder if any of the other members have means to get you over the hump.

Will PM you...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

God's protection is being called down upon you and your children right now. Annoint the doorposts to your house and bedrooms (plain olive oil is good); and audibly claim Divine protection by the authority of Jesus with your voice. Cast out the demons in the name of Jesus. That is YOUR house - now under God's protection - it does not belong to satan.

When you are doing God's work, attacks will come. Yes, you are in a battle. But, with God's power, the more bitter the battle, the sweeter the victory. Your victory is assured - BELIEVE IT! God is always stronger than the enemy!

In the name of Jesus, I pray peace and prosperity on your family anf home.

Thank you everyone. I was at my wits end (like that guy in "It's a Wonderful Life"). But I feel strangely courageous now. I know God really cares and that I was simply letting the depressing thoughts of evil angels influence me.

Thank you for praying for me. It made all the difference. :) Prayer really works!!!

• Administrators

Awesome! Back into the battle, Soldier! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

John, do you see any changes coming in the near future for the situation you are currently in? I can see how that would lead to depression.

• Members

Will be praying for you at this time of trouble that God answers your prayers.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Thank you everyone. I was at my wits end (like that guy in "It's a Wonderful Life"). But I feel strangely courageous now. I know God really cares and that I was simply letting the depressing thoughts of evil angels influence me.

Thank you for praying for me. It made all the difference. :) Prayer really works!!!

Praise the Lord

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 weeks later...

Praying for you, (((BIGGIE HUGS)))

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.