ClubAdventist is back!

Ebola & Adventist Hospital

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Shady Grove Adventist Hospital has been thought to potentially have a hospitalized Ebola patient.   There is much on this posted on the Internet.

Shady Grove Adventist Hospital said in a statement, "Following further tests, monitoring and consultations with infectious disease experts, our medical team has determined that the patient in our care has malaria and does not have Ebola. We appreciate the excellent work of our clinical team including physicians, nurses and staff, in handling the care of this patient. We also appreciate the partnership of county, state and federal agencies on this case."

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/health/possible-ebola-case-present-in-maryland/28393780#ixzz3FBHc7BgG

Gregory

This isn't really related to your post other than it's about ebola and hospitals.

I find it interesting that the only hospital in the western US that is certified to care for ebola patients is located in Missoula, Montana.  I would have expected one of large hospitals in Seattle, LA, etc... to have done this long before a local hospital in a relatively small town and far from the initial stops on international travel did this.  

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

I believe the hospital in Montana is near a military base specialized in studying biowarfare.

To be an agent of creation is to serve the Creator.

I believe the hospital in Montana is near a military base specialized in studying biowarfare.

Hmmm....  I researched the military bases in Montana and from what I can find I don't see any that are even remotely associated with bio warfare.  They all seem to radar sites, ICBM sites, or air bases housing fighter wings.  

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I couldn't find anything that corroborates what you said.  

Alexis de Tocqueville

Hmmm....  I researched the military bases in Montana and from what I can find I don't see any that are even remotely associated with bio warfare.  They all seem to radar sites, ICBM sites, or air bases housing fighter wings.  

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I couldn't find anything that corroborates what you said.  

I tried to figure out where I heard that, and the nearest thing looks like the Dugway Proving Ground (Utah), which isn't that close but within the range of a connecting flight. 

To be an agent of creation is to serve the Creator.

I tried to figure out where I heard that, and the nearest thing looks like the Dugway Proving Ground (Utah), which isn't that close but within the range of a connecting flight. 

OK.  Not a problem.  It did cause me to do some research and I learned a few things, so it's all good.

Alexis de Tocqueville