ClubAdventist is back!

Kim Jong?

Stan

Seeing some pretty strong chatter that Kim Jong has been overthrown.

​AM liking what I see,

Considering there are reported to be some 30,000 Christians imprisoned in North Korea, do you see a positive outcome perhaps for that part of the national population? There has been great inroads for the preaching of the gospel in Russia, India, and China, so I can't believe God would leave out any country that might have been considered closed, to pour out His Spirit in these last days although persecution will probably be evident throughout the world until Jesus reveals Himself in the clouds at His coming.

Just having finished reading some of the last events occurring to the Israelites when they were delivered from under their enslavement of Egypt, leads me to believe spiritual Israel is experiencing a similar deliverance from the enslavement of this world at the present time.

Luke 21:28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and ... ... , look up and lift

up your heads, because your redemption draws nigh. ...

God is Love! Jesus saves! :smiley:

Lift Jesus up!!