ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for my new direction

Restin

The way is opening for me to start a copying/printing business. I hope for the power of prayer to help me in deciding what equipment to buy, and how to set up the software, etc. I want to print and copy literature to tell people about the soon coming of Christ. I will create some of my own and help with the publishing of other SDA writers as well. Thanks to all of you. preach.gif

• Moderators

God bless you in this effort.

[Does this need to be an income-producing venture for you? If so, maybe you'll want to get some business planning done, including surveying the available market for your products, etc., before going into debt to buy, or lease, those terribly expensive printing and copying machines.]

You're on my prayer list....

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Restin, who are the ones of experience in this endeavor of yours that have counselled you?

How many are there you are speaking to who have also done (or are doing) this very thing and successfully?

How many have you consulted as to the steps needed for the first few months, the amount of money needed for down-payments, and where to find the best price on used equipment?

Where are you going to open up shop and are you able to pay the rent for the place?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello Restin,

Praying that the doors will open wide for you and the Holy Spirit will light your pathway.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God