ClubAdventist is back!

what was your most memorable Christmas gift?

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

What do you remember as a Christmas gift you'll never forget?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

one of my most memorable gifts wasn't because it was "cool" or "great".... it's because it was rather odd...

About 15 years ago in my line-up of Christmas gifts to open was a 2 ft long, 6"x6" box that was VERY heavy.  I thought it must be something really cool, so I saved it for last to open.

LOL  My brother was on a utilitarian kick of some sort, because the gift was a huge roll of industrial-strength plastic wrap..  :adoh: 

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

You start the neatest threads!  I wish you could get more response to them.

I don't have anything particularly interesting to add here.  The first thought I had about a gift was 40 years ago receiving a typewriter before going to college.  I could probably have left the "40 years ago" out and people could have figured that out!

• Like 1

• Members

My Lionel Train Set, actually My Brothers and mine. We still have it. At least I hope we do! LOL

We trade off every so many years. I haven't seen it in a while! :smiley:  Hope its still running OK!!

• Like 1

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members

pk, my brother still has his Lionel train set as well..  :)