ClubAdventist is back!

Your Opinion Please . . .

Jim

Hey all!

We are in the initail phase of our new ministry and would love to

find out what you all think of the new and improved web site.

If you have a moment, please check it out.

http://www.WorldMessage.org

As one of my academy teachers used to ask . . .

"Any Questions, Comments, Critisisms?"

Thanks!

Jim

• Moderators

1) Well, Club Adventist is being used to solicit funds, even if quite low-key.

2) I see that one has to register and become a member in order to lear much about you. You really do not tell us much about who and waht you are, at least as long as we are un-registered.

3) Yep, you invite us to your home page, encourage us to click on the links, and then the message of doom pops up. "You are not authorized to view. . ."

4) How can we comment on that which is unavailable to us unregistered people?

Gregory

Quote:

Gregory Matthews said:

1) Well, Club Adventist is being used to solicit funds, even if quite low-key.

2) I see that one has to register and become a member in order to lear much about you. You really do not tell us much about who and waht you are, at least as long as we are un-registered.

3) Yep, you invite us to your home page, encourage us to click on the links, and then the message of doom pops up. "You are not authorized to view. . ."

4) How can we comment on that which is unavailable to us unregistered people?

Hi Gregory!

Thank you for your thoughts - I'm sorry that you found it frustrating - that is exactly why I asked for feedback.

My intent was genuine in asking the forum for thier opinions. My purpose is not to solicit funds, but rather to get a better perspective on how others view the asthetics and functinality of the site.

There is no cost to access any part of the site, and it is only the message and resource areas require registration. ( we will be adding several new sections as we continue to grow that will also be available to non-registered users )

The reason for registration is that several of the people who have voiced an interest in becoming contributors asked if there was any way to find out how many of thier messages were being viewed. It does not make any kind of personal or contact information available to them - it simply allows them to request a report on usage.

We are working on developing a "sample message" section which would allow non registered users to view a shorter video message and decided if they would like to become a member.

Just a side note, the FAQs section is available to anyone. In thinking about your comments, more informtion needs to be added, which might including a privacy statment.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at it, and for your honest evaluation.

Jim