ClubAdventist is back!

Who is Jesus looking for?

Sojourner

Great sermon today from John Hagee on Daystar, I wanted to share this with you from it, if you agree, please leave an "Amen" in the comments below! 

"Don't ever write somebody off because of their past, don't you allow someone else to allow your past to control your future, if Jesus Christ has forgiven you of your past, you are as free, as free, as free as you can be., for whom the Son sets free is free indeed..! Jesus Christ came to seek and to save that which was lost, say it with me Jesus Christ came to seek and save that which was lost, not those who are kind of lost. Not those who said 'golly' when they caught their thumb in the car door in the church car parking lot. I mean people who were the lost of the lost, the Bible says where sin did abound, God's grace did much more abound. That means that God's grace is greater than the sin you commit, whatever the sin may be, because if there is not redemption for one of us, there is not redemption for all of us, you've got to get that in your brain, the church is not here to see who we can reject, the church is here to see who we can restore, the church is not here to see who we can turn away, we're here to see who we can bring in, we're not here to see who we can put down, we're here to see who it is we can pick up. The church is not here to condemn and to criticise, its here to heal, to restore and to convert to Jesus Christ the light of the world. Give Him praise in the house of God. 

I know when you start preaching sermons like this people say well preacher your getting off in real deep water here, your going to get in trouble talking like that, because there are people in every church that don't want to forgive anybody of anything, because there is nobody quite as holy as they are and if you don't think so just ask them.. I want to tell you the most troubled churches are the churches without trouble, let that sit in for just a second and follow it with this, - there is no trouble in a morgue, there is no trouble in a cemetery, a church without trouble is as dead as Julius Caesar. 

Who is Jesus looking for? - whosever will, let him come, say that with me, whosoever will let him come, the up and the out, the down and the out, the intellectual the illiterate, the powerful, the poor, from the gutter most to the uppermost, He - Can - Save! He - Can - Save., Hallelujah to the Lamb of God.! I don't care if you came to church today riding on a sway back mule, or in a $200 000 Mercedes, if your looking for Jesus Christ, you are in the right place, you are the right kind, right now God has something special that is going to change your life!!! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God." 

• Administrators

Nice! Amen!

I wonder if our attitude toward others reflects our view of Christ's saving power

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

He is the safest who is in the center of God's will. Jesus accepts all of us as we are. However He doesn't leave us as we are.

4But—“When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love, 5he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.a 6He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior. 7Because of his grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life.” 8This is a trustworthy saying, and I want you to insist on these teachings so that all who trust in God will devote themselves to doing good. These teachings are good and beneficial for everyone.

9Do not get involved in foolish discussions about spiritual pedigreesb or in quarrels and fights about obedience to Jewish laws. These things are useless and a waste of time. 10If people are causing divisions among you, give a first and second warning. After that, have nothing more to do with them. 11For people like that have turned away from the truth, and their own sins condemn them.....Titus 3

11And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.....1 John 5

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :smiley:

Lift Jesus up!!