ClubAdventist is back!

Louise

puddles

Please pray for my friend Louise. Today she was involved in a very horrific traffic accident and may not survive it. Louise is around her late 60's to early 70's. She apparently coded at least once and ended up being airlifted to the trauma center approx. 70 miles from here.

Thank you!

1_prayer001.gif

• Moderators

Just saw this post, Laura. I'm praying for Louise right now.

Bless you, too, for being there for her.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Administrators

Hello Puddles,

I am very sorry for the loss of Louise. It is indeed difficult to say goodbye to our friends. One day, soon, we have the hope of meeting in a land where there will be no more sorrow, suffering and no goodbyes.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Soon, Laura. Very soon indeed.

Keep your focus on Jesus, and know that those who may not stand through what is coming, will rest in Him until His return.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing those so dear to us often makes it hard to understand why Abba would allow such a sad, difficult thing to happen. He sees the end from the beginning, and cannot fail to help all those covered by the Blood of Jesus.

Just, sometimes, we forget that His view is a long-term view. Much longer term than the flicker of a gnats eyelash that is the length of this life on earth for those whose true Home is in Heaven.

I know it hurts. It hurts dreadfully. But Jesus will even heal such a wound. My list of those to seek out when Jesus comes is long. It includes both my parents, all my grandparents, all my aunts save one, all my uncles, and many very dear friends.

Abba bless you and comfort you in this sad time.

sad25.gif

Clio sparkleheart.gif

A heart where He alone has first place.