ClubAdventist is back!

Prayers for my aunt

puddles

Please keep my Aunt Lillian in your prayers. She apparently took a tumble and hit her head. From all appearances, you'd say she's had a light stroke. But the CT says otherwise...so far. Her speech is most affected. Her doc put her in the hospital last night and wants an MRI done but we live in a fairly rural area AND it's nearly Christmas, so this may be a "nearly impossible" task. However, as I told her son, I'm praying positively for her to be back home soon.

Thanks!

1_prayer001.gif

OOOOOHHHHH Puddles! That is AWESOME!

Thank You Jesus! We entreat Your mercy and assistance to continue for Puddle's aunt. We know YOU can do anything, and we thank You for Your tender care of us every single day.

Jesus, thank You for apples and popcorn. Thank You that puddle's aunt could and did eat. Thank You so much for simple abundance and blessing that delights us, and gives us Your assurance of watchful care and blessing.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.