ClubAdventist is back!

Meet Ordained Women Pastors in China

Tom Wetmore

• Administrators

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Moderators

This is not the first time for me to see this video.  It asks questions that cannot be shoved under the table.

Gregory

• Administrators

... and it bears repeating again and again until it can no longer be shoved under the table by those who would deny it.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

This is not the first time for me to see this video.  It asks questions that cannot be shoved under the table.

It only makes a plea outside of the Bible and into human reasoning. The irony is that china is the example given, a society that fines and harasses people into having abortions if they have more than one child. It is anti family, and this is the thrust of scriptural wisdom on the topic.

• Administrators

Off topic.  Not even about the subject video.  

If you have not watch the video and/or have no comment relevant to it, remain silent.

Off topic.  Not even about the subject video.  

If you have not watch the video and/or have no comment relevant to it, remain silent.

My comment is very relevant to the subject. China is not an interpretive tool of the Bible on this topic-the Bible is! There is no light shed on the Bible in this video, it is just people using their own worldview on a subject. Is the new church they built also evidence of the bibles stance on the topic?

NOT relevant, just an attempt to derail, smear, etc. The methodology of those with out answers to real questions.

At any time you are willing to have a discussion on this topic from scripture without the one liners-then I am willing. So far on two topics you dont really have much input

• Members

At any time you are willing to have a discussion on this topic from scripture without the one liners-then I am willing. So far on two topics you dont really have much input

This topic is about "ordained women pastors in China."  Please provide your scriptural references that mention "China"....

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

This topic is about "ordained women pastors in China."  Please provide your scriptural references that mention "China"....

The overall topic is about ordaining women ministers. Tom was very clear why he is posting various examples of women ministers in his own words in another thread. Again, the subject is women ministers.