ClubAdventist is back!

Dangerous, but Necessary Medical Issue

Clio

Ohhhh... I can scarce contain my delight. One thing's for sure, Jesus and Abba NEVER do anything by halves!

Last night, for the first time in two years, Mike slept through the night. Completely through the night. No trips to the bathroom, no restless tossing and turning, no wandering through the house, no lights on, lights off, no choking, coughing, and gasping, no rolling and turning, and sitting up on the edge of the bed. No TV on, TV off.

He SLEPT. Healing, restful, deep sleep.

He's STILL sleeping.

And it's the deep healing HEALTHY sleep he needs to regain his strength.

OH Thank YOU Abba, and Jesus, and thank you also to all those who have been praying. sparkleheart.gifFalling.gifsmilie_liebe9.gifDOVE.gifdancingman2.gifdancingman2.gifdancingman2.gifdancingman2.gif

A heart where He alone has first place.

Oh Clio,

I am SO THRILLED to hear of Mike's progress!! Am so glad that he is healing.....it is nothing short of a miracle!! Praise be to God!!

MG sparkleheart.gif

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Falling.gif

Oh yes!!!

This was soooooo worth the nightmare of this past week. He hasn't had to take any pain meds all day. And none last night either, since he slept all night.

Abba is good all the time.

This is more than I expected, but not more than I knew He could perform.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.