ClubAdventist is back!

Granddaughter sick

Gail

• Administrators

Our little granddaughter, Mae, is in hospital with a bacterial infection. She is only just over one month old :( 

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Will be praying :prayer:

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Will be praying and asking Jesus to fulfill this/these promise/s for her, according to His expressed will.

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.....Matthew 21

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven......Matthew 18

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.....3 John 1

Father, we are so grateful to be able bring our little ones to You, especially when they have no recognition yet of how much You love and care for them, as well as we ourselves. Please give little Mae the health at this tender age, that one day she will be able give you the glory, rightfully Yours, of how You personally touched her when she hadn't yet been able to call on Your name for herself.
Thank You Father, for answering our prayer for little Mae's wellbeing. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :praise:

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Thank you for your prayers! Mae is home now! The last I heard before this is that the doctors were going to put a catheter to the area near her heart to deliver antibiotics. I don't know if they went ahead and did that. And now I get the news that she is home. I am very happy for this recovery that happened sooner rather than later :) 

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thank You Jesus!!

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Thanks, everyone!! Yes, she is just still so small, poor thing! How hard it must be for one's first memories to include something so unpleasant like sickness. Thankfully kids are resilient. 

• Members

Praise the Lord

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators
11 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

God is Love!  Jesus saves!

:praise:        :thumbsup:     :D     :offtobed:

Yes, indeed! I like to think that God answers all prayers for mercy.