ClubAdventist is back!

Driving test in a few minutes. Please pray now! Thank you.

Jessie-Jess

First, thanking God for how He has provided, that I may take my road test. 

Urgent prayer request. Please pray for me now. In a few minutes I'll be heading down to take my driving test, Lord willing. Please pray for safe travels, for protection on and off the road, and that the Lord's Spirit and angels will go with me, to guide and protect, and that He'll give me clear vision and discernment, and guide my hands and mind and sight and hearing, that we will arrive safely and on early enough or on time to do what needs to be done, if it is His will, and that I will do well, if it is His will.May His will be done. Thank you. c

• Administrators

Amen! May it be according to your prayer! All the best, Jessie!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

:prayer: may the good Lord be with you. amen

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Maybe I do not understand.  Why would you not be expected to pass your driving test?

Gregory

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Maybe I do not understand.  Why would you not be expected to pass your driving test?

My daughter took 3 tries to pass our road test.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I flunked when I broke the speed limit during my TX driving test. The testing officer threw a huge fit making me wish I had stopped the car and told him to get out. He died a few months later of a heart attack.

Jessie is smart, so we might expect her to easily pass the written test. The actual driving test is up for grabs. If she doesn't own a car, she probably has to borrow one. Driving School would be a good way to go if one hasn't had much driving experience. All of our children had driving experience even before applying for the learner's permit. They learned to drive on back roads with our supervision. They all took Driver's Ed., though, in school.

Unfortunately, car ownership is a good way to get rid of money. I usually walk to work and grocery store, but I did something to my knee while lifting heavy bags of gravel a few weeks ago. Takes the fun out of life when limping around in pain. Will drive until knee is better. Don't like pain pills, but I have taken a few, not that they helped any.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451