ClubAdventist is back!

Terrorist Attack victims & families in Paris 13 Nov. 2015

ChildofChrist

Earlier this afternoon while listening to comments regarding Trump & Dr. Ben, I learned that many folks were killed when a large number of people stood to show intentions to harm people about them in various places around the city. Is this the result of Jihad John's death? I don't know. Even though we know these last day events will come in rapid succession, it's sad to know so many will no longer lay eyes on loved ones. I believe it is important to reach out to those who mourn, regardless. Amen?

• Like 2

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

As of the resent 1930 hours EST update on mobile is the country's borders have been closed and up to 100 souls are lost so far.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

• Administrators

I just read a report of 120 dead... Such a shocking tragedy.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

With all the news that has come out on this, Has anyone changed their minds yet on who is the Beast?  This is all the more evidence that radical jihadist Islam's strategy is to control the world through fear, intimidation, and terror.  Hard to see the papacy's role in this.

The fight has been taken to Western Europe - the "Grecia" of Daniel.  This fight is not about land or thuggery - it is about RELIGION - "worship Allah and comply with his ways or die".  Islam is a cult of death where the highest supernatural honor is given to those who die in the fight against infidels.

We know that the God of Israel and and the followers of Jesus will ultimately win this battle; but we believers are God's instruments.  How do we as believers respond is a forceful but righteous way?  Is just praying enough?  I'm not sure taking up arms against them (as Christians; not as Americans) is God's way.  That may be a moot point if the violence comes to America.  I believe we have a Godly right to defend our families and freedom, if possible.

In the mean time, I am praying for God's peace, comfort and healing fall upon the citizens of Paris (and the rest of Western Europe); and that the veil may be lifted from our eyes that we may discern the prophetic implications of recent events.

It has been seen in the last few numbers of weeks that there is a large percentage of the world's population who are wondering after that beast power, and Allah, perhaps the jihadists in his name is helping to focus attention on what has been prophetically revealed for centuries although that isn't what their primary purpose is about.

16And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

7It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear.…Revelation 13

27"Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. 28"But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."....Luke 21

http://www.3angelstube.com/video/1377/Kamal-Saleem-A-Terrorists-Encounter-with-Jesus

God is Love!  Jesus saves!   :D:offtobed:

Lift Jesus up!!