ClubAdventist is back!

worst flooding in Oregon since 1894

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

this is less than a 1/4 mile from my home... power's been off and on.  (Lots of other places even worse, though)

566ad52894e81_ScreenShot2015-12-11at5.50

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Administrators

Yes- lots of damage being done here! I hope that you are able to stay safe!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

my home is on the highest section of the street... the water would need to rise at least an additional 6 ft before it would get to me..  I feel badly for some of the folks whose homes got inundated...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing......John 15

5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you!...Hebrews 13

God is Love!~ Jesus saves!

Lift Jesus up!!

Prayers for the area. I know big floods and fires are a challenge to get  .  Through.' I

Behold what manner of love the Father hath given unto us.