ClubAdventist is back!

God of the Second Chance

phkrause

• Members

Nine-year-old Braun lived in a little village not far from London. Braun’s parents were agnostics, but they felt that at least once in his life, he ought to go to church. So they dressed him up in his little black suit and black bow tie and asked the governess to take him.

Read article here:http://www.signstimes.com/?p=article&a=40054018225.739

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Understanding the sin issue and how the wicked are destroyed helps to maintain the balance. The issue is not God's acceptance, forgiveness and love, but how sin changes us to that God's acceptance, forgiveness and love becomes a consuming fire. That sin can destroy our will power and just take control over us so that we get to a point where all of God's second and third and more chances does not change our character.

Over the millennium, Satan and the demons have a chance to see what sin has done for them. Now I'm gong to do a little bit of speculation here, but I would not be surprised if they are horrified of what they have become and say "I wish I could get another chance" and that the raising of the lost gives them another chance, but they out of habit continue right where they left off.