ClubAdventist is back!

Which study guide

peacfulrvr

My wife and I have been church members for many years and have studied Revelation through seminars and Sabbath school but want a good resource to study at home together.

Is there a good resource/book to study Revelation together?n One that is deep yet interesting  excellent theology yet still easy to understand?

• Administrators

Hi, peacefulrvr! I like your name! :) 

If you look up Jon Paulien, he has a good verse-by-verse audio study that you can order. I think there are 60 CDs to the set but they are very interesting. Another deeper book is Stefanovic's Revelation of Jesus Christ. He has an easier one called, Plain Revelation, too.

I hope this helps!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Although now out of print, a helpful commentary if you can find a copy is "The Lamb Among the Beasts" by Roy  Naden.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Members
54 minutes ago, Tom Wetmore said:

Although now out of print, a helpful commentary if you can find a copy is "The Lamb Among the Beasts" by Roy  Naden.

:offtopic: I remember Roy Naden! If I'm not mistaken he worked as an evangelist when I worked for FFT back in the late '60s or early '70s?? Haven't heard his name in a long time.

:backtopic:

• Like 1

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members
1 hour ago, Gail said:

Hi, peacefulrvr! I like your name! :) 

If you look up Jon Paulien, he has a good verse-by-verse audio study that you can order. I think there are 60 CDs to the set but they are very interesting. Another deeper book is Stefanovic's Revelation of Jesus Christ. He has an easier one called, Plain Revelation, too.

I hope this helps!

Yes Jon Paulien is very well versed in Revelation. He also had a series on Revelation. Which is very good.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60