ClubAdventist is back!

Are the three Angels' Messages Dead or Alive?

hch

• Moderators

Yes, the study of prophecy is a learning experience.

So far, with the exception of a current future predication, every one of your dates has been wrong.

I fail to see that you have learned anything from this experience.

The key that should unlock this learning experience is the word: Eisegesis.

• Like 2

Gregory

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Time to resurrect this topic again.  The "new date for the end of the world is Sept. 23, 2017.  Just in case these folks are right, Happy Sabbath anyways.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/15/biblical-prophecy-claims-world-will-end-on-sept-23-conspiracy-theorists-claim.html

JoeMo

Thanks for sharing that

The ten days of Awe lead up to Yom Kippur (the Day of atonement). Each of the 10 days is dedicated to confessing sins that align with breaking God's Commandments. Day 1 confess where we have had other gods in our life that have been honored in place of God. Thus the confession of sins on that day focus on the first commandment in preparation for yum kippur.

The interesting fact from the date that you have brought to our attention is that it is

September 21 Day of Awe One

September 22 Day of Awe two

September 23 Day of Awe three (prayers that day align with the third commandment---don't take God's name in vain)

September 24 Day of Awe four

September 25 Day of Awe five

September 26 Day of Awe six

September 27 Day of Awe seven

September 28 Day of Awe eight

September 29 Day of Awe nine

September 30 Day of Awe ten

The last time that the third day of Awe correlated with prophecy meeting history, the counterfeit Protestant Prince of the Covenant did away with Christ's Sacrifice and Oblation. 42 months later the continual was taken away.

I have been wondering when and if President Trump would rain fire down on North Korea. That might be the day? Soon after he calls fire down from the sky on NK, (if he does) I expect that Iran will attack and sink our air craft carriers in the Persian Gulf. I have understood that Iran would attack US ships, but the prophecy did not specify what would be the precipitating factors. Then we see what happens to President Trump and why Bible prophecy stops at Obama.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Time to resurrect this topic again.  The "new date for the end of the world is Sept. 23, 2017.  Just in case these folks are right, Happy Sabbath anyways.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/15/biblical-prophecy-claims-world-will-end-on-sept-23-conspiracy-theorists-claim.html

JoeMo

Thanks for sharing that

The ten days of Awe lead up to Yom Kippur (the Day of atonement). Each of the 10 days is dedicated to confessing sins that align with breaking God's Commandments. Day 1 confess where we have had other gods in our life that have been honored in place of God. Thus the confession of sins on that day focus on the first commandment in preparation for yum kippur.

The interesting fact from the date that you have brought to our attention is that it is

September 21 Day of Awe One

September 22 Day of Awe two

September 23 Day of Awe three (prayers that day align with the third commandment---don't take God's name in vain)

September 24 Day of Awe four

September 25 Day of Awe five

September 26 Day of Awe six

September 27 Day of Awe seven

September 28 Day of Awe eight

September 29 Day of Awe nine

September 30 Day of Awe ten

The last time that the third day of Awe correlated with prophecy meeting history, the counterfeit Protestant Prince of the Covenant did away with Christ's Sacrifice and Oblation. 42 months later the continual was taken away.

I have been wondering when and if President Trump would rain fire down on North Korea. That might be the day? Soon after he calls fire down from the sky on NK, (if he does) I expect that Iran will attack and sink our air craft carriers in the Persian Gulf. I have understood that Iran would attack US ships, but the prophecy did not specify what would be the precipitating factors. Then we see what happens to President Trump and why Bible prophecy stops at Obama.

His child Henry 

Similar things were said of those things that Sister White wrote.

" It is discouraging to me to have them pick out portions in the testimonies that please them which they construe to justify their own course of action and give the impression that that portion they accept as the voice of God, and then when other testimonies come that bring rebuke upon their course, when words are spoken that do not coincide with their opinions and judgment, they dishonor God's work by saying, "Oh, this we do not accept--it is only Sister White's opinion, and it is no better than my opinion or that of anyone else."--Letter 3, 1889.  {3SM 81.3}

It is Better to study a matter thoroughly before pronouncing judgment on it. 

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20).

BUT when Christ did not come in 1843, the Adventists preaching His 1843 Coming failed the test in Isaiah 8:20.

When Christ did not come in 1844, the Adventists preaching His 1844 Coming failed the test in Isaiah 8:20.

When the Sanctuary doctrine was understood in 1844, the Adventists were accused of back peddling.

Those who did not grow in grace at every step in the development of the Advent message eventually fell by the wayside.

Isaiah 8:20 was never the problem.   Rightly dividing the word of truth was the problem.

I'll keep studying, praying, and sharing what I learn and let the Lord what He wants to reveal at the  time His choosing.

His child Henry 

• Members
On 9/23/2017 at 8:12 AM, hch said:

Similar things were said of those things that Sister White wrote.

Yes, but you are not Sister White!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Who is saying that no one is studying?????

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you Stan for allowing this conversation on your forum.

Those of you that have followed this thread know that I take Bible prophecy seriously.

When I could follow it to GW and no further, I believed that he was America's last President.

When President Obama was elected, it threw me for a loop and I studied it more diligently to see what I had missed.

From what I knew at the time President Obama was the last President identified in Bible prophecy.

I assumed that the prophecy was correct and that President Obama would stay in office or find a way to come back

(since he was the last one identified).

I was WRONG! Not too far off on everything, but not perfectly correct on everything either. 

And now that my understanding has matured in Christ, I can say unequivocally

"President Trump is NOT America's last President."

When Michael shall stand for his people, there will be a time of trouble like we cannot imagine!

Then Jesus will stand for His people and cut the time short in righteousness.

The clock is winding down and Jesus is getting ready to wrap it up.

Watch, again I say WATCH. 

His child Henry 

• 1 month later...

It has been a pleasure to communicate with all of the wonderful people on this forum. Iron sharpens iron

And my metal has been blessed by the interactions.

This may be my last post on this forum ???

Confession is good for the soul.

While studying the prophecy of Daniel,
I learned that Daniel saw 4 beasts come from the sea
But Heaven's interpretation was of the 4 kings that arise from the earth in the endtime.

The earth and sea are different according to Revelation 13
Thus the sea beasts foreshadowed the earth kings (Dan 7:17)

Their identity was Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II
I had forecast Albert (6) Arnold (6) Gore Jr. (6) to be the 4th President in that series.
BUT I was wrong...George (6) Walker (6) [PRESIDENT] Bush II (6)
gained a 666 number after his election that he did not have before it. 

From my understanding at the time, I thought GW would be the last.

THEN came President Obama
I had to learn that the 4th beast was in 2 parts (Bush II & Obama)
like the Roman Empire had been in its pagan and papal phases.

By faith in my understanding of Bible prophecy at in 2016,
I had no problem declaring that President Obama was the last President identified in Bible Prophecy.
Thus I assumed that That he would find a way to linger past the duration of his term.

It was confirmed by my understanding of Revelation 13
The 7 popes from Pius XI to Benedict XVI had ruled for their prophetic hour (cf Rev 17)
The last 3 American Presidents Reagan (lion's mouth) Bush (bear's feet) and Clinton (Leopard's features)
had bonded with John-Paul II so much so that the papal beast looked like America or visa versa

From Daniel 9, the endtime command to rebuild Jerusalem was issued in 1998 by John-Paul II
And President Bush II was anointed Prince of America's Constitution as prophesied on 20 January 2001
And he did away with Christ's Sacrifice and Oblation on 20 Sept 2001
exactly in the midst of Constitution week.
Then Pope John- Paul II (the one who continued 42-months from 9-11-01) died (1290 days after the abomination was set up) as prophesied

So I understood that the power of the first beast in Rev 13 was transferred to the second beast with 2 lamblike horns
They were Bush II and Obama ... So Obama was the last American president identified in Rev 13.

To my shock, Donald Trump was elected, inaugurated and continued in office for more than a year.
I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING 
There is so much Bible prophecy fulfilled and understood that this was UNIMAGINABLE.

Some have said that I will just keep on being wrong when they do not understand how right I have been
though not infallible!

They say that I will keep tweeking my studies and be wrong again.

Their prophesying is a reflection of their understanding.

I kept restudying and praying until at last the LORD has given me understanding.

When Michael stands for his people the time of trouble commences (Daniel 12:1).
Then Michael will stand for His people and it will be over! (Daniel 12:1)

I have Meticulously spelled out the study in a 440 page book that was published on February 2, 2018. 
If anyone is interested send me a personal message.

The fourth angel is sounding and his voice will soon join the 3 angels' messages to make the Loud Cry.
Christian regards,
His child

The only man alive who tweeted 8 times during the 14 months before Pope Benedict retired that
Benedict would not be pope after the Spring 2013. The one who is warning that the sacking of
President Trump will make it possible for Michael to stand for his people sooner than we think.
God be merciful to the rest of us!

His child Henry 

• 3 weeks later...
Does it matter? 

The four earth kings identified in Daniel 7 were Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II.
As the 4th beast had been pagan and papal Rome in a partial fulfillment, the 4th is 2 presidents: Bush II and Obama.

In Revelation 13 by the time the papacy reached the last head in the prophetic hour from 1929 to 2013 (Benedict the pope that ruled for a short space) Satan's authority and power had moved to President Bush II and Obama (the 2 horns on the second beast). Obviously since the 2nd beast only had 2 horns the last ruler from America was Obama. And he was the last president elected by the American people according to the system set up in the Constitution.

But Trump is the third horn on the second beast. That is a problem if the 2nd beast only has 2 horns. The difficulty is with the word 2.
When Pope John-Paul II ruled for 42 FULL months from 9/11/01 to his death 4/2/05 there were 20 days in excess of the 42 months. But on the Hebrew calendar, the month of Adar I was added exactly 2x's between 9/11/01-4/2/05. Thus on the Hebrew calendar, it was 42 plus 2 months to the very day from 9/11/01 - 4/2/05. This confirms that the 2 in 42 months should be read as 2 & 2. the same is true of the 2 in the 2 lamblike horns text, 2 & 2.

Bush II and Obama were the first 2. Trump and Pence are the last 2.
After Michael Pence becomes President the little time of trouble will morph into the time of Jacob's trouble.

That's the way it is.
Regarding Daniel and Revelation EGW states that by their fulfillment "they will explain themselves."

His child Henry 

I must admit that my studies  were not 100% correct as far as my prophetic discernment goes. But I have kept studying to try to understand why I had so many near misses.

The four earth kings that I identified in Daniel 7 were Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II. As the 4th beast had been pagan and papal Rome in the traditional partial 4 kingdom fulfillment, the 4th beast were presidents: Bush II and Obama.

In Revelation 13: by the time the papacy reached the last head in the prophetic hour from 1929 to 2013 (Benedict, the pope that ruled for a short space) Satan's authority and power had moved to President Bush II and Obama, who were the 2 horns on the second beast with lamblike horns. Obviously since the 2nd beast only had 2 horns the last ruler from America identified in Daniel 7 and 8 was President Obama there was a problem with my study. President Obama turned out to be the last president elected by the American people according to the system set up in the Constitution.

Though President Trump is the third horn on the second beast (in spite of the fact that he lost the popular vote), but won the office. Now it appears to be more and more likely that foreign interference tilted the election. It is a problem for the 2nd beast to have only 2 horns that represent American Presidents, since the number of Presidents exceed the number of horns. The difficulty is with the meaning of the  word 2.

When Pope John-Paul II ruled for 42 FULL months from 9/11/01 to his death 4/2/05 there were 20 days in excess of the 42 months. But on the Hebrew calendar, the month of Adar I was added exactly 2x's between 9/11/01-4/2/05. Thus on the Hebrew calendar, it was 42 plus 2 months to the very day from 9/11/01 - 4/2/05. This confirms that the  meaning of 2 in Revelation 13:5's citation of 42 months should be read as 2 & 2. Through much prayer and study, I have learned that the same is true of the 2 in the 2 lamblike horns text, 2 & 2.

Bush II and Obama were the first 2. Trump and Pence are the last 2. After Michael Pence becomes President the little time of trouble will morph into the time of Jacob's trouble.

I make that call because 1) President Trump has made moves toward the Pleasant Land by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and 2) if you recall from the last manuscript that I explained how Jesus fulfilled Daniel 9 and George Bush II fulfilled the same passage in the endtime. And 3) knowing that the time allotted for the judgment of the dead and living has ended and that we are in the final sealing time, it is about time for Michael Pence to stand for his people so that Michael can stand for His people! The fourth angel is joining in warning God's people to prepare not to take the Mark of the Beast! Prophecy is being fulfilled!

That's the way it is.

Regarding Daniel and Revelation EGW states that by their fulfillment "they will explain themselves."

There are several SDA ministers reading my latest manuscript. I am in discussion  with a printer about printing 2000 copies of this edition of my book (THE DAY DAWNS), and there is the possibility of going with Amazon. The message will get out.

THE DAY DAWNS follows Daniel all 12 chapters, shows how prophecy repeats and enlarges, gives endtime fulfillments, and has been proof read by a SDA teacher (rather than the dyslexic author). A final proof reading is in progress (I made some additions after it came back from the proof reader).

But alas, on the eve of the implementation of the third Angel's Message, the labor pangs are too strong and there is no strength in God's people to bring forth the fruit of their labor.
Should we let the Three angels' Messages RIP?

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH, if you live long enough, I predict that sooner or later you will get it right.

As you acknowledge, you have a series of incorrect predictions.  Each time you have revised your prediction to point to another time and event.  

You can clearly continue to do this.  Eventually there will be the 2nd Advent and a last U.S. President.  If you live long enough you will have been correct as to the last President.  However, such will not prove you are correct as to what the Bible teaches.

The fact that one is correct on something does not mean that such is taught by the Bible.  I might say that a White Dwarf is the product of a Main Sequence Star and I might be correct.  But, that would not mean that I would be correct if I said that the Bible taught that. 

• Like 2

Gregory

• Members

Good points GM :thumbsup:

phkrause

12 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH, if you live long enough, I predict that sooner or later you will get it right.

As you acknowledge, you have a series of incorrect predictions.  Each time you have revised your prediction to point to another time and event.  

You can clearly continue to do this.  Eventually the will be the 2nd Advent and a last U.S. President.  If you live long enough you will have been correct as to the last President.  However, such will not prove you are correct as to what the Bible teaches.

The fact that one is correct on something does not mean that such is taught by the Bible.  I might say that a White Dwarf is the product of a Main Sequence Star and I might be correct.  But, that would not mean that I would be correct if I said that the Bible taught that. 

Thank you for your encouragement Gregory. It has been a long and difficult study (20-years).

All along the way, it seemed like I had come to the final meaning of the prophecies.

But alas, there would be an unforeseen development leaving me looking foolish.

In fact, when I was prepared to publish the latest study 7 December 2017;

the Lord intervened and clearly showed me the conclusion of the matter.

It makes me realize that we serve an awesome God. To Him be the glory and praise now and forever!

When President Pence stands for his people, the time of trouble will morph into Jacobs trouble

Then Christ will stand for His people.

We are at the end of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation.

If you decide to objectively look at the complete study,

it was published 2 February 20018 (a little humor that you will no doubt appreciate)

It is available as e-book or 440 page (large print) paperback.

it is sad that the 10 virgins are soon to part company,

but we have to trust that God will fulfill His word, "Not by might not by power, but by My Spirit saith the LORD"

His child Henry 

7 hours ago, phkrause said:

Good points GM :thumbsup:

I will say the same to you as I wrote to GM.

As long as the LORD allows, the study is available through a PM (if you or anyone decides to look at the comprehensive study that ruined my professional career, my marriage, and my credibility in some circles). But such a small price to know that God has a place for me in His work and all the  worldly loss is nothing compared to knowing Jesus and His sustaining love.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  Yes, I do appreciate humor.  For you to tell us that you have conqured time travel and have returned to our time in 2018 from a time 18,000 years in the future surprises me that such foreknowledge does not give you greater accuracy!   :)

it 

was published 2 February 20018 (a little humor that you will no doubt appreciate)

Gregory

15 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  Yes, I do appreciate humor.  For you to tell us that you have conqured time travel and have returned to our time in 2018 from a time 18,000 years in the future surprises me that such foreknowledge does not give you greater accuracy!   :)

Focus on the things that I got right and receive a blessing

instead of the near misses. God is infallible not man.

If we study (seek), He has promised that we will find.

Then rejoice when God fulfills His word. 

His child Henry 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:12 AM, The Wanderer said:

So far in this topic, there is nothing from your pen that explains this from the Bible, alone. Jesus will also SIT DOWN when the time is right!

There is a book that you would do well to read. The Day Dawns. Send me a PM if you want to get a copy

His child Henry 

• Moderators

For those who would like to know more about the book:  The Day Dawn:

NOTE:  The source for the quote below is:  https://twitter.com/loudcryer

It was written by someone who writes under the name Henry Hills, as the following says:

1.  Henry Hills‏ @loudcryer · My book promo used poor English to say a mouthful in a tweetabyte. (#Tweetabyte # of letters allowed in a tweet) My contribution to the dictionary. WOW! #TheDayDawns  is the book that identifies the Man who is the 666 in Bible prophecy! Mystery Solved! ?Tell everyone!

2.  Don't wait for Michael to stand for his people & the time of trouble like the world has never seen to understand how President Trump and #PresidentPence will fulfill Bible prophecy. The book: THE DAY DAWNS reveals the #REALNEWS  Reed it & B ready!

3. Let me be the first to acknowledge the pending inauguration of President Pence. God put President Trump in office for a specific work at the appointed time. It's time for Michael to stand up. Read the details in #The_Day_Dawns by @loudcryer  preorders available Oooh Oooh Oooh!!!

4. I_am_NOT_a_prophet 11 March 2017 ends Heaven's forbearance of USA's rebellion against God. Pres Trump will loose his power by 28 March 2017

Gregory

• Moderators

Another prediction by Henry C. Hills:

Henry Hills @loudcryer 7 Oct 2014

International Space Station will crash. Will the crash Before 22 October 2014? That question comes from a study of Revelation

Gregory