ClubAdventist is back!

Mrs Vivian Johnson

Stan

A courageous struggle with recent health issues ended early this morning in Bellingham, WA for Mrs Vivian Johnson, the mother of Mark Johnson, (Vice President of the British Columbia Conference). She is now resting, waiting for that blessed hope.

Vivian will be laid to rest beside her husband in Wisconsin. On that great resurrection morning they will not have to look very far to find each other and finally be reunited once again.

Those who knew Vivian will know she was a faithful child of God. She loved her Saviour, was well read, friendly and could hold a conversation on just about anything.

As a Christian educator she not only touched the lives of many, she was the type of person parents wanted their children to have as a teacher and mentor in their formative years.

Vivian had visited almost every Adventist Church in our Conference and was well known.

I personally will miss her.

Stan Jensen

Communication Director

Seventh-day Adventist Church (British Columbia Conference)

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Pastor Mark has shared many wonderful stories about the devoted life his mother led. While I did not know her, I know that she had a great influence on Mark and that we have lost a fine woman of God.