ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for a Christian Sister

puddles

Please keep my friend "N" in your prayers.

She has been in the process of getting over an old infidelity of her husbands and now has been served with a restraining order from "the other woman" for a variety of allegations, none of which were committed by my friend. There is an apparent evil coming from the one wanting the restraining order as well as others which are indirectly involved. She ask that I put her out for prayer so that when she appears before the judge tomorrow, the Holy Spirit will give her the right words to say and that she not say anything which could be misconstrued or taken out of context.

My friend is an amazing lady and has endured more than I probably would have in this past year. She has learned what it means to give your burdens to the Lord the hard way and I hope no one ever goes thru the heart ache and pain she has been caused to endure.

Thank you for your prayers for "N"!

1_prayer001.gif