ClubAdventist is back!

White Memorial Church's Morning Concert Features Scott Reed, and Sam Ocampo!!

carole1012

Good Morning,

I am so happy to tell you all about an awesome program with my 2 friends, Sam Ocampo and Scott Reed. You all know Scott Reed from being a part of the Heritage Singers, Faith First, and Family Reunion Music. Sam is an awesome pianist. As a matter of fact, Sam played the piano for the Heritage Singers, when I sang with the group. He has an amazing solo ministry now. He also does many concerts with Jaime Jorge.

For years, WHITE MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER has presented a phenomenal worship experience. It is a FREE event with great musicians, followed by free lunch.

October 22 at 10:30 AM!

We are excited with the lineup of talent, including grammy winner Maestro Lee Holdridge and his orchestra, Latin singer Ricardo Rodriguez (Miami), Scott Reed (Chicago), a live orchestra, choir by Lilybeth Hunt, a live band, pastor Harold Alomia (Lincoln, NE) and many other guests!

Here is a sample YouTube Song of Sam and Scott.  I know that you will be so blessed.

https://youtu.be/XCfFiokfAaE

Join us in this special annual morning worship service. Hope to see you Southern Californians there!

You won't want to miss this program.

::like::

Thank you much for the post. We are too far north but the connection to the online source is deeply appreciated.

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!