ClubAdventist is back!

burned hand

Clio

pls pray 4 me. burned hand and wrist with hot grease... blisters popped wed, and burn was bleeding slightly aftert skin was removed.

hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A heart where He alone has first place.

We will pray Clio,

just thinking about it gives me a strange sensation in my stomach.

I hope you get better soon and look for the blessing because you know Abba has one for you.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

• Administrators

eewwwwwwwww....

I hope you have aloe vera on hand

Father please be near to Clio and help her with her hand

Thank you, Lord

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Dag nabit, I meant to post this for Clio yesterday and somehow forgot!!! Sorry, Sis. Have prayed and will pray again. Father God please reach out Your precious hand to comfort, relieve and heal our sister Clio from the pain of these burns. Please guard her flesh against infection, Lord, and speed her to rapid recovery. Please bring her relief from the pain, which must be agonizing. And help especially those around her -- husband, children or friends -- to be diligent and observant in practical means of help to her at this time especially!!! In Jesus name, amen!

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

My dear Clio,

Praying for your speady recovery. Am so sorry to hear about the burn, it must be very painful.......know that you are being held close in thought and prayer.

MG

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Thank you very much... please keep praying.

Went to doc today. was there 3 hours. Pulled off lots of skin, says he doesn't think i'll need a graft... so lon gas heals clean. open burn is now 5 inches long and 3 inches wide... and anoher inch or two o fskin to come off around thumb.

Gave me tetanus shot too. OW!

Thank you everyone prayin'. Specail.

hurts!! but Jesus is working. All say is very clean...looks good as burns go.

keeping me off computer except to read though.

thankyousign.gif

Plz 163860-EmoticonPrayer.gif again today. My hand isn't too bad a t the moment, but I must go have more skin removed today. icon_smile_sick.gif

Fr iday, after t aking off what he could, I drove home... and the lidocaine wore off about 1/2 way home... and my pain meds hadn't been filled. Scared poor Mike, cuz I was crying by the time I got homr. sad25.gif

This time, i AM GOING TO TAKE A PERCOCET (grrrr...sorry) before doc starts removing more dead skin... hopefully it will not be such an ordeal afterwards.

Clio thankyousign.gif