ClubAdventist is back!

Keep our Sis in your prayers please!

Nicodema

I'm talking about our own dear Clio who brings so much light and truth and encouragement to our forum. She and her husband can really use our prayers right now. Not sure of everything going on, but I know they are both going through some tough times, very much need encouragement, peace, rest and relief. Let's pray the Lord provides them with these things physically as well as spiritually.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

I would like to thank all who prayed, whether they posted their intentions or not.

Today is the first day I've had an opportunity to be back on line other than to open the forum, and have to get right back off the PC again.

Beginning last Tuesday evening, the Adversary mounted a planned and brilliantly executed campaign to take back the territory he lost when my beloved husband declared himself for True Jesus and Abba about six months ago.

For three days he spoke to no one, and Friday night, when he again could speak to me, it was evident he stood upon the edge of the abyss with his toes hanging over and a foot poised to take the step that Abbadon so desired him to take.

For the first time in 6 years I again saw the dark one looking out of his face, features I recognized, knowing it was not my husband who looked out of his eyes. It is a firm truth that one can place a hedge of protection around someone, and it protects from attacks from without, but how can one protect against someone's personal hell? One can only stand in fervent prayer and trust in True Jesus.

I thank each of you who has prayed. I thank Nico especially for posting this here that many were united in the prayer we so desperately needed. Abba Father is all the time good. My beloved husband backed away from the edge of the abyss after looking directly into the face of evil, and chose a different path.

It will not be easy going forward, but it will be sure.

Thank you.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.