ClubAdventist is back!

Verse of the Day

phkrause

• Members

John 14:1-3

[ The Way, the Truth, and the Life ] “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

New King James Version

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members

John 16:33

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Isaiah 43:16, 18-19

Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea And a path through the mighty waters, “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Psalm 90:12

So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Titus 2:11-12

[ Trained by Saving Grace ] For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Isaiah 1:16-17

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

1 Peter 1:13

[ Living Before God Our Father ] Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Ephesians 5:1-2

[ Walk in Love ] Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Amos 5:14-15

Seek good and not evil, That you may live; So the Lord God of hosts will be with you, As you have spoken. Hate evil, love good; Establish justice in the gate. It may be that the Lord God of hosts Will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Matthew 6:19-21

[ Lay Up Treasures in Heaven ] “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

1 Peter 1:15-16

but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Psalm 118:5-6

I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Galatians 3:26-28

[ Sons and Heirs ] For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

2 Corinthians 5:19-20

that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

1 John 4:20-21

[ Obedience by Faith ] If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

John 8:31-32

[ The Truth Shall Make You Free ] Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Galatians 5:16

[ Walking in the Spirit ] I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Philippians 2:14-16

Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Matthew 7:12

Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

James 1:2-3

[ Profiting from Trials ] My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

New King James Version

phkrause

• Members

Matthew 7:7-8

[ Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking ] “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

New King James Version

phkrause