ClubAdventist is back!

A Wasted Landscape of Garbage and Filth

bonnie

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and text
Bakken Backers

They came to North Dakota and left the land destroyed.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I remember during the "Occupy Dimwits" event in Portland, Oregon, when they had to be evicted from a city square after occupying it for some time. I have never seen the level of filth left behind like they left in that city square. The stench was unbelievable and the protesters were sleeping in the middle of it all! I also find it amazing how often some of the people you imagine are the biggest "champions" of the environment are some of the most egregious offenders of what they pretend to be protecting.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

This was also seen at the gathering put together by Jon Stewart in protest of Glenn Beck's rally at the Lincoln Memorial.  When the people attending Glenn Becks's rally left they cleaned up after themselves.  The place was spick-and-span.  After Jon Stewart's rally the entire area was a garbage dump.  It took Federal employees a week to clean the mess they left behind.

It just goes to show how much real respect people have for the places they live and gather in.  Would I want the group of protestors in charge of the water system in my town?  Absolutely not.  If they are too lazy to clean up after themselves at a protest site they are too lazy to keep the water clean for the town.  They protest the earth being defiled with garbage and waste, and what do they do?  Defile the earth with garbage and waste.

How do so many people have the ability to spend so much time away from job,family and school

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

23 hours ago, bonnie said:

How do so many people have the ability to spend so much time away from job,family and school

bonnie,

There are advertisements in papers across the country looking for "protestors".  The job pays $2500/month plus $50/hour for actual protesting.  The "employer" pays the airfare to take you to the actual point of protests.  They are doing this, according to the ads, so that there can appear to be "spontaneous" protests all over the country.  I will have to find the link but I read about this a few weeks back.  Where I read it I cannot remember off the top of my head, but they quoted an actual ad.

LOL.  Well, bonnie, I found the place I had read the above info.  I also found out that since I read the original article that there as been some serious doubt cast upon the organization that put out the ads.  Guess this is one time not having a TV has left me without knowing the full story for I also see where Fox broadcast an interview with the owner of the company that put up the site.  Oh, well, I thought I had an answer for you.  Sorry your question is still unanswered.