ClubAdventist is back!

Christ’s Ministry in the Heavenly Sanctuary # 24

Derockgt

On 23/03/2017 at 2:23 PM, jackson said:

The two atonements of the sanctuary service

Derek,

There is a sacrifice that makes an atonement for sin and there is a final atonement that removes all confessed sin from the sanctuary, putting it on the head of a scapegoat. You are confusing the two. Jesus' blood need only be offered once because He is both the sacrificial offering and the High Priest, and He need only die once. His blood will make an atonement for each confessed and forsaken sin; and for the final atonement when these sins are permanently removed from the Heavenly Sanctuary at the close of the judgment. He only dies once.

ATONEMENT FOR SINNERS
Lev 1:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, [even] of the herd, and of the flock.
1:3 If his offering [be] a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
1:4 And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him
to make atonement for him. the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.

This is the atonement made by Jesus (He being our propitiation) at the cross. He was the antitypical lamb.

The verses you used above and the all the remaining verses of Lev 1 describe the duties of ordinary priests (Greek hiereus), NOT that of the high priest (Greek archiereus).  Jesus was NOT an ordinary priest.  He came to earth as High Priest in the order of Melchizedek (Heb 5:10; 6:20).  Hence, you used verses that do not apply to the work of the High Priest, of which Jesus was and is.

But unlike earthly high priests that had to make yearly atonements at Yom Kippur, the atonement He made on the cross is perfect, final and complete.

Hebrews 9:25-26   25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

31 minutes ago, jackson said:

How is it that you can profess to  understand my motives, but not the clear  text showing that a forgiven sin came back on the head of an unforgiving sinner?

You asked for a Bible verse showing this, did you not?

I think NOTHING in the parable says the forgiven sin came back on the head of an unforgiving sinner.  You seem to be putting words into the mouth of Jesus.  As I posted in an earlier post, the unforgiving servant was given to tormentors, why? Because he did not overcome the evil of NOT forgiving his fellow servant.

I NEVER asked for a verse hinting that "a forgiven sin came back on the head of an unforgiving sinner".  Where's the post relative to this, if there is, jackson?

On 3/20/2017 at 11:20 PM, jackson said:

Derockgt said:
1. Jesus entered as high priest into the sanctuary.

2. He entered by means of blood.  Blood was not necessary to enter the first compartment of the sanctuary. Blood was required, however, to enter the second compartment. So this entry of Jesus included ministration in the heavenly equivalent of the second compartment.

I disagree with your conclusion Derockgt.

"He entered by means of blood."  Yes.  But this verse is not about what Jesus did when He got there.  This is about HOW Jesus got there - to become our high priest in the Heavenly realm. 

Priests were consecrated "by means of blood" (Leviticus Chapter 8).  They were anointed with blood on the thumb of the right hand and on the right ear, and on the big toe of the right foot.  They entered upon a blood covenant.  To fulfill the TYPE:  Jesus WAS the "sacrifice" - and He became high priest by means of His own sacrifice. 

8thdaypriest

14 hours ago, Samie said:

NAS Colossians 2:13 And when you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions

Here we go again Samie -  taking verses OUT OF CONTEXT.  Paul was writing to BELIEVERS at Colosse - NOT to the general public.   BELIEVERS are forgiven.  BELIEVERS have confessed their sins and have asked for forgiveness. 

8thdaypriest

2 hours ago, Samie said:

It appears that jackson used verses that do not support what he says, as shown in this post and my posts after this one.

The parable in Matt 18:27-35 does not say what he wants it to say.  The forgiven servant was given to the tormentors.  Why? Because he did not overcome the evil of not forgiving his fellow servant.  Same thing with us descendants of Adam & Eve.  We were all forgiven from all sins:

NAS Colossians 2:13 And when you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

But if we don't overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21), then God through Christ will blot us out from the book of life (Exo 32:33; Rev 3:5).  Only overcomers will Christ not blot out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He Himself also overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21). When He comes again to reward every man according to his works (Matt 16:27; Rev 22:12), all NOT blotted out will be rewarded with life eternal and allowed entry into the heavenly portals (Rev 21:27); all blotted out will be rewarded with the wrath of God and will finally have their portion in the lake of fire (Rev 20:15).  Also see Rom 2:5-11.

You may question me and post your objections against my position, jackson.  I will try my best to directly address each of your objections and explain with biblical basis.

Failing to overcome evil, just means you keep on sinning.  But no matter how many sins - according to your argument - God already forgave them ALL.  Which means you should not be "blotted" from the Book - ever.

Your argument is a Universalist argument.  Your argument is a circle Samie.  

See the many other threads where we've had this argument. 

8thdaypriest

Priests (even "ordinary" ones) made atonement, for the one who brought a sin offering.  EVERY PRIEST symbolized Christ.  He is the one who makes atonement - for us. 

Twenty times the LORD used the phrase "the priest shall make atonement" for him, or for the congregation of Israel, or for sins of ignorance. 

The word "atonement" means reconciliation.

Romans 5:11 "And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation." (NKJ)

NOTE for Samie:  "we" meaning the Roman BELIEVERS.

We are to be "ministers of reconciliation".   This because we are called to be "priests of God and of Christ". 

2 Corinthians 5:18 "Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, (2Co 5:18 NKJ)

We have been given the "ministry of atonement". 

I mention this "reconciliation" because the word is used in Daniel 9:24.

"To make reconciliation for iniquity" is one of the things to be accomplished FOR ISRAEL at the end of the 70 weeks

Jesus death could only "make atonement" for the congregation of Israel, WHEN His blood was ministered in the Holy Place. 

But ...

Another thing to be accomplished at the END of the 70-sevens, was "to anoint the Most Holy", and this only happened on the Day of Atonement (Day of Reconciliation). 

If - as some believe - the 70 weeks ENDED at the death of Messiah, then I would have to say that Jesus did indeed "anoint the Most Holy" with His own blood at that time (not much later - as in 1844).

If - on the other hand - the 70 sevens will END immediately prior to Christ's return, then the prophecy is speaking about the final "reconciliation" - on the Day of Atonement. 

8thdaypriest

11 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

Failing to overcome evil, just means you keep on sinning.  But no matter how many sins - according to your argument - God already forgave them ALL. 

NOT just according to me, Rachel.  According to Scriptures:

NAS Colossians 2:13 And when you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

11 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

Which means you should not be "blotted" from the Book - ever.

That could be the case if you're the Judge, but you're not. 

The Judge of all the earth told Moses those who sinned will be blotted out (Exo 32:33).  But all have sinned, does that mean all will be blotted out? Jesus, through Whom God will judge every one, said that overcomers will NOT be blotted out (Rev 3:5).

Any rebuttal or perhaps another objection, Rachel?

10 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

Romans 5:11 "And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation." (NKJ)

NOTE for Samie:  "we" meaning the Roman BELIEVERS.

I respect your opinion. 

So according to Rachel, only the Roman believers - who were NOT yet believers when Christ died - were reconciled to God by the death of His Son.

Romans 5:10   For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Ohh my... None of Jesus' apostles was a Roman. Hence, according to Rachel, not anyone of them was among those reconciled to God by the death of His Son.

13 hours ago, jackson said:

The verses I quoted show that though the man was forgiven his debt, it was not forgotten by God. God remembered it and brought it back on the sinner when he later failed to forgive others. He had to pay for the very debt he had previously been forgiven of.  As to where it was kept, I would say in the mind of God.

As to when God remembers our sins no more, I would say at the Final Atonement when the sins of the righteous are put on the head of the scapegoat.

Can you provide Scriptures for your allegations?

37 minutes ago, jackson said:

Lev  16:21            And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send [him] away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:   16:22     And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.  Heb 8:5     Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things,

Obviously, if the priest was to confess the repented sins over the scape-goat on the Day of Atonement,, then those sins were not blotted out when first confessed and forgiven.

What Aaron as High Priest at Yom Kippur did was fulfilled by Christ our High Priest at Calvary.

NAS Leviticus 16:30 for it is on this day that atonement shall be made for you to cleanse you; you shall be clean from all your sins before the LORD.

KJV Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

KJV Hebrews 10:14-17   14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.  15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,  16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;  17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

What you are alleging to be yet done at your "Final Atonement" are all done deal - all done, finished at Calvary by Christ our High Priest.

So what is Christ doing now as He ministers for us at the heavenly sanctuary?  He is continually justifying us, that is, He does not impute against us sins we currently commit, theses sins having been all forgiven at the cross. see Rom 4:25; 2 Cor 5:18, 19; Col 1:14; 2:13, 14

3 hours ago, Samie said:

He does not impute against us sins we currently commit, theses sins having been all forgiven at the cross.

In previous posts, you have stated that we are saved as long as we overcome.  If we are all born saved, and all of our sins were forgiven, what do I need to overcome?  Why do I need to be "holy" and avoid sin if I was born saved?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

In previous posts, you have stated that we are saved as long as we overcome.  If we are all born saved, and all of our sins were forgiven, what do I need to overcome?  Why do I need to be "holy" and avoid sin if I was born saved?

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come....Matthew 12

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

16 hours ago, JoeMo said:

We need to overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21), because if not, Christ will blot our names from the book of life, effectively expelling us from membership in the family of God, removed from being part of the body of Christ.   Good news is, it is only after a person dies, that God through Christ will determine whether he is an overcomer or not.  There's hope while alive.

Overcomers will Christ not blot out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He likewise overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21).  All NOT blotted out will be allowed entry into the heavenly portals (Rev 21:27); all blotted out will have their portion in the lake of fire (Rev 20:15).

1 hour ago, Samie said:

We need to overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21), because if not, Christ will blot our names from the book of life

So there are "works" involved.  Admittedly it is only through the grace of God that we can succeed; but it sounds to me like you're saying there are still "works" that we must do to be saved.

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

So there are "works" involved.  Admittedly it is only through the grace of God that we can succeed; but it sounds to me like you're saying there are still "works" that we must do to be saved.

Since this below is true;

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing... John 15

......it would seem to me that submission to Jesus' oversight is all that is required, therefore any works accomplished are the works of Jesus. Just as the grape puts no effort in existing on the vine, so the only reason we can be lost for God's purposes, would be a decided choice to reject His care for us, sadly something Lucifer did.

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned....John 15

For those that abide in Him, there is this promise;

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”[a] So we may boldly say:

“The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”[b]....Hebrews 13

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :happysabbath:

Lift Jesus up!!

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

To overcome evil with good is the essence of repentance (Greek metanoia - change of mind for that which is good).  Because of God's grace, we are born already in Christ.  And to be in Christ is to be saved, therefore we are born already saved, all because of God's grace. 

Being born in Christ, we are born already saved and heaven-bound, UNLESS & UNTIL Christ blots one's name from the book of life.  THEREFORE, we do not repent to be saved, because we already are.

On the other hand, if people are born NOT in Christ, as majority of preachers teach, then people are born NOT saved.  If unless they repent and believe they could not be saved, then it is their repenting and believing that brought about their salvation, and that smells of salvation by works.

On 3/30/2017 at 6:12 PM, LifeHiscost said:

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come....Matthew 12

LHC,

Are you accusing Joe of having committed the "unpardonable sin" , because he (and I) teach that "the Spirit" is NOT a third divine being???

8thdaypriest

On 3/30/2017 at 1:41 PM, Samie said:

What Aaron as High Priest at Yom Kippur did was fulfilled by Christ our High Priest at Calvary.

NAS Leviticus 16:30 for it is on this day that atonement shall be made for you to cleanse you; you shall be clean from all your sins before the LORD.

KJV Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

KJV Hebrews 10:14-17   14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.  15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,  16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;  17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

What you are alleging to be yet done at your "Final Atonement" are all done deal - all done, finished at Calvary by Christ our High Priest.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:54 AM, Samie said:

20 hours ago, Samie said:

Samie,

Are you saying that the day Christ died WAS "the day of atonement"  - that Passover and Yom Kippur are the SAME DAY ??

8thdaypriest

3 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

Samie,

Are you saying that the day Christ died WAS "the day of atonement"  - that Passover and Yom Kippur are the SAME DAY ??

For me, the day Chirst died was the antitype of Yom Kippur.  As Scripture says, what the earthly high priests were doing annually Christ did for just once:

KJV Hebrews 9:25-26   25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

In the old covenant, Passover is a day DIFFERENT from Yom Kippur.  Passover is at even after sunset of the 14th day of the first month; Yom Kippur is on the 10th day of the seventh month.

But Christ being our Passover, died on Passover preparation of the Jews, fulfilling as High Priest of the New Covenant what the old covenant high priests annually did at Yom Kippur.

7 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

LHC,

Are you accusing Joe of having committed the "unpardonable sin" , because he (and I) teach that "the Spirit" is NOT a third divine being???

I have no desire nor intent to accuse anyone of any sin. The Word is plain enough for any to understand.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.....John 16

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one....Romans 3

Lift Jesus up!!

On 4/1/2017 at 6:50 PM, LifeHiscost said:

I have no desire nor intent to accuse anyone of any sin. The Word is plain enough for any to understand.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.....John 16

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one....Romans 3

Ahh - so you're saying that those who do not interpret the passages the way that you do, are somehow near sighted, or lacking intelligence?

God the Father SENT His Son.  God the Father has GIVEN all authority to His Son.  God the Father gives the spirit "without measure" to His Son. 

Jesus then SENDS the spirit.  Jesus baptizes with the spirit.  Jesus SPEAKS to His followers by means of the spirit. 

This does not make it seem ( to me) that the spirit is another divine being EQUAL to the Father and the Son. 

LHC,  it seems you are basing your interpretation of the passages you quoted, upon the pronoun "He" and "Him".  How do you know that the "He" is not God the Father - who IS "spirit" after all?  

The Son of God came representing His Father.  When Jesus returned to heaven, the Father then poured His Spirit through Jesus "without measure" allowing Jesus to pour that spirit upon His own disciples. 

The disciples EXPERIENCED this "spirit" as His own presence.  "I am with you always."  "Where two or three are gathered in My name, I am there in the midst." 

Believers HEAR Christ speaking to them.  The words written to the 7 churches ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST, but the text says "hear what the spirit says to the churches". 

Jesus is the one who baptizes with the spirit.   How could Jesus "baptize" His followers with another divine being? 
NKJ  Mark 1:8 "I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

NKJ  Luke 3:16 John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

8thdaypriest

On 4/1/2017 at 3:06 PM, Samie said:

For me, the day Chirst died was the antitype of Yom Kippur.  As Scripture says, what the earthly high priests were doing annually Christ did for just once:

KJV Hebrews 9:25-26   25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

In the old covenant, Passover is a day DIFFERENT from Yom Kippur.  Passover is at even after sunset of the 14th day of the first month; Yom Kippur is on the 10th day of the seventh month.

But Christ being our Passover, died on Passover preparation of the Jews, fulfilling as High Priest of the New Covenant what the old covenant high priests annually did at Yom Kippur.

Thank you for explaining your view.

In your understanding, Samie, does the "scapegoat" represent Satan?  Or Christ? 

Does it follow then that you do NOT BELIEVE that Christ entered the Most Holy Place of Heaven on October 22nd 1844, to begin an "Investigative Judgment"  ??

Does it follow that you do NOT agree with Ellen White on this?

8thdaypriest

14 minutes ago, 8thdaypriest said:

LHC,  it seems you are basing your interpretation of the passages you quoted, upon the pronoun "He" and "Him".  How do you know that the "He" is not God the Father - who IS "spirit" after all?  

The Son of God came representing His Father.  When Jesus returned to heaven, the Father then poured His Spirit through Jesus "without measure" allowing Jesus to pour that spirit upon His own disciples. 

The disciples EXPERIENCED this "spirit" as His own presence.  "I am with you always."  "Where two or three are gathered in My name, I am there in the midst." 

Believers HEAR Christ speaking to them.  The words written to the 7 churches ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST, but the text says "hear what the spirit says to the churches". 

Jesus is the one who baptizes with the spirit.   How could Jesus "baptize" His followers with another divine being? 
NKJ  Mark 1:8 "I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

NKJ  Luke 3:16 John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

I am acquainted with persons who make a high profession, whose hearts are so encased in self-love and selfishness that they cannot appreciate what I am writing. They have

all their lives thought and lived only for self. To make a sacrifice to do others good, to disadvantage themselves to advantage others, is out of the question with them. They have not the least idea that God requires this of them. Self is their idol. Precious weeks, months, and years pass into eternity, but they have no record in heaven of kindly acts, of sacrificing for others’ good, of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, or taking in the stranger. This entertaining strangers at a venture is not agreeable. If they knew that all who sought to share their bounty were worthy, then they might be induced to do something in this direction. But there is virtue in venturing something. Perchance we may entertain angels. 79 {CSA 61.1}

What you state makes sense. OTOH if we give of ourselves to another for the sake of the glory of God, we will have all of eternity to find out how close we came to the reality Jesus has been making effort to include in our spiritual growth while growing in the family of God on earth. 

Keep looking up.

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :D

Lift Jesus up!!

1 hour ago, 8thdaypriest said:

Thank you for explaining your view.

In your understanding, Samie, does the "scapegoat" represent Satan?  Or Christ? 

Does it follow then that you do NOT BELIEVE that Christ entered the Most Holy Place of Heaven on October 22nd 1844, to begin an "Investigative Judgment"  ??

Does it follow that you do NOT agree with Ellen White on this?

In my view and based on how I understand what Scriptures say, the "scapegoat" represents Christ.  The "scapegoat" is sin-bearer (Lev 16:22), and it was Christ Who bore our sins being the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (Rev 13:8; Isa 53:6; 1 Pet 1:18-20) and manifested when He died on the cross (Isa 53:11; John 1:29; 2 Tim 1:8-10; 1 Pet 2:24).  NOWHERE in Scriptures does it say that Satan will be sin-bearer of the sins of the world.

Yes, I do not believe "that Christ entered the Most Holy Place of Heaven on October 22nd 1844, to begin an 'Investigative Judgment' ".   And I do not agree with whomsoever says that Satan will be sin-bearer.

And in fairness to Sis White, I understand that she reversed her endorsement of O.R.L. Crozier's view on atonement (Please see my next post relative to why I said this.), published in The Day-Star Extra on Feb 7, 1846.