ClubAdventist is back!

Women???

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

This morning my wife and  I were having a light, joking, conversation.  At one point she made a comment about me and I responded.   At that point, she looked at me and said:  You are sounding like President Trump.  That is exactly what he would have said.

The indignity of it all.  I would expect better from my wife.  

:)

Gregory

You and your wife should sit down and each write a list of what you would like to "fix" about your spouse.  When I did that with my wife. her list was MUCH longer than mine.  Maybe we men just need more "fixing than those WOMEN"???

If my wife told me I was behaving like Donald Trump, I would consider it a compliment.  I know you guys lived in Boulder (Colorado's own land of fruits and nuts) for quite a while; so I understand if you don't believe as I do!:CD:

• Members
11 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

At that point, she looked at me and said:  You are sounding like President Trump.  That is exactly what he would have said.

hahaha I know it was said in jest!! But I would've been very insulted if my wife had said that to me!!

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60