ClubAdventist is back!

My son asks for prayer for our kitty

Denise

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

My son is in tears today, because our kitty just had kittens last week. The doctor thinks she had them too soon, and that they didn't make it. She is an outside cat, so we can't find them anywhere. She came weary to our front porch all day yesterday and didn't leave her spot. She is still bleeding, and no appetite. I took her to the vet this morning, and they told me that she didn't pass all her fluids & stuff after the kittens were born. So, they gave her a hormone shot to help her do this, and also some antibiotics. All she does is lay and sleep. When you pet her, she meows like she's in pain. We lost her mom when they were kittens of 4-5 weeks, and were happy we found them. She looks just like the mom, and my son doesn't want her to die. So, we prayed, and he asked if you all would pray that Jesus would heal our little cat. She's not even a year old yet. She has a chance, but right now it doesn't look too good. We are keeping her in our bathroom to keep a close watch on her. By this evening, the vet said she should start feeling somewhat better, if not better by 48 hours, to bring her back. She's special, cause her mom was special to us. So, even though this is a small prayer request in some people's sight, it's big in my son's & my sight. And I know God cares for the animals too. Thanks, Denise :-)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Denise,

Please tell your son that we're praying for his kitty. It's a hard thing to see an animal suffer and it's no small prayer request to Jesus either smile.gif Our cat is sick right now--a bad reaction to her shots, and it is indeed hard to watch our beloved pets suffer.

• Moderators

Hello there my friend!

I'm sorry about your cat having a bad reaction to the shots. We will pray for her as well. What kind of reaction was it?

Thank you so much for the prayers. She seems she is getting her appetite back now! I am really excited! I bought her some of her favorite tuna in a can, and she ate a little of it, but that's a start. She wasn't even interested in food at all the last 2 days. I was a little concerned there, because her eyes were getting glassy, you know, like the sign of death. That's what happened to her mom before she died. I just knew she wasn't going to make it. I was by her side when she took her last breath, it was so, so sad. Now, Princess, her eyes are looking a little better, not as glassy. She is even meowing now when I come in the bathroom to check on her.

God bless you, my new friend! We'll talk later, Denise thankyousign.gif

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Our cat's name is Princess too smile.gif She is just sleeping all the time...she eats and drinks fine, but is just very lethargic--not normal for her at all. She just wants to lie around and sleep.

I'm glad your cat is doing better smile.gif That's a good sign! Continued prayers for her and her 'parents' smile.gif

• Moderators

That is so neat Jen!! We have something in common, besides enjoying our chats! Our cats names are princess! So neat! I sure do hope your princess starts to feel more active soon. Will pray for her tonight. Our Princess is doing better and better now! She is up and about now! Still a little weak, but I know she is going to make it! Praise God, He heard our prayers! He is so loving and cares for the little things in life also!! Jen, here's a pic of them taken a few months back. Princess is the one with the white chest, on the right side.

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Moderators

Godfrey is her brother, on the right side.

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Aw, so adorable...those faces are so telling of their character, you know? They have that, "I'm guilty but I'm cute" look smile.gif

I'm glad your Princess is doing better--that's wonderful news!

Denise,

I just now read this, and am so glad to hear that your kitty, Princess, is getting better. The picture is adorable. I love cats, always have, and have an elderly boy, Foxxy. But that is a whole other story!!

Am sorry to hear about the other Princess being lethargic after her shots.....I will keep her in prayer, too. It is heartbreaking to lose a special kitty friend....

Hugs to both of you

Morning Glory

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Just a short story to give you encouragement. We have a Himalayan, 17 years old, who was experiencing symptoms of something wrong indicating we were probably not going to be able to keep him as we weren't able to afford a vets care.

We had set up all the arrangements to put him down after many tears were shed, went to bed that night with an appointment at the vets for the next day. About two hours before retiring, Buffy (the kitty's name) began running around the house inside, as if he were a new kitten, keeping the exercise up from room to room until we decided it would be no less than murder to put him down.

Since it was after hours, we had to wait till morning to call the vet and cancel the appointment, gleefully telling the attendant of the nothing short of miraculous change in Buffy's behaviour.

We'd had so many years of joy with Buffy, we never really asked God to return him to health, as we felt he had a good life and it was time for him to go. After letting God know we under stood if it was best to let Buffy go, but we loved Buffy so much we both believe Buffy was returned to us just because God loves us so much.

It's about six monthes later and Buffy is still with us, still showing signs that he's no spring chicken anymore. But even if we should lose him in the near future, the added time with the continueing purrs of a kitty that knows he's loved, we're certain his added time is a direct result of Love.

[:"red"] "Delight yourself in the LORD;And He will give you the desires of your heart. " [/] Psalm 37:4 NASB

Blessings!!

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Thank you so much for sharing that LifeHisCoast! I received a blessing reading that! Yes, our God will give us the desires of our hearts! He loves us so much! What a loving God we serve! Praise God! Enjoy the day that our loving Father gave us this day. Sincerely, Denise :-) untitled.bmp

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Quote:

Denise said:

Thank you so much for sharing... He loves us so much! What a loving God we serve! Denise :-)
untitled.bmp

You're welcome. And for certain.

[:"red"] "It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear." [/] Isaiah 65:24 NASB

DOVE.gif

Keep looking up!!

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Quote:

"It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24 NASB

"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!" Psalm 139:17

Blessings! Denise rolling.gif

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Administrators

How are things today, Denise?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.