ClubAdventist is back!

Sex Offender at SDA School

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

SFGATE reports that a registered sex offender was recently found hiding in the female bathroom at Redwood Adventist Academy.

See:

https://atoday.org/male-sex-offender-found-in-girls-bathroom-at-redwood-adventist-academy/

and

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/bathroom-sex-offender-school-hiding-Santa-Rosa-12238524.php

Gregory

• Members

creepy.

As a side note, do SDA schools have security officers on site?  (If not, I think they should..)

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

1 hour ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

creepy.

As a side note, do SDA schools have security officers on site?  (If not, I think they should..)

Maybe he was just identifying as a female.

You aren't supposed to question this person on their choices.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

4 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

What are you talking about?  If you are making a joke, it falls flat, distasteful in the least. Not a subject to joke about

• Administrators

sounds like they spotted him before he had any time to trouble any of the students.  yes!!  The staff did a great job!!

• Like 2

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

6 hours ago, CoAspen said:

What are you talking about?  If you are making a joke, it falls flat, distasteful in the least. Not a subject to joke about

That would be funny if it was not for the fact that what I wrote-

- is the actual political demands of the liberal left and has even become the corporate policy of one large chain of consumer shopping stores. Unfortunately, bring the reality of the situation to real life and it isn't funny anymore. My post was in no way meant to be a joke. So, if you would try and not put down the things I write, which you have done frequently,  it would be appreciated.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Administrators

this guy was not in a public restroom.  this guy was identified as an apparent male and devious predator, to be entering a girls restroom in a private Christian school ... nothing here correlates to transgender use of a public restroom for left or right, or for humor.

so thankful he was corralled and quickly, i hope.

• Like 2

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

this guy was not in a public restroom.  this guy was identified as an apparent male and devious predator, to be entering a girls restroom in a private Christian school ... nothing here correlates to transgender use of a public restroom for left or right, or for humor.

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, debbym said:

Actually, I would debate whether it was a public restroom. It was in a building that anyone in the building could use and obviously differed from a private home bathroom or one such as for employees only in a business.

However, there is in the SDA church in California with a pastor who has a bio-male transgender offspring. So, when that "child" visits his church, does this person use the restroom of choice and how comfortable would you be sharing a restroom with a bio-male transgender person?

(I will not be bullied into misusing pronouns for someone else's satisfaction!)

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Members
15 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

the actual political demands of the liberal left

Its bad enough we have to deal with perverts!! But than we have to deal with this kind of stuff!!!!! I know I don't demand this!!!!!!!!!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Schools are not open to the public, in the U.S., in our society today.  Visitors have to register at the front office as to who they are and what their business is.  I do if I pick up my granddaughter at her school.

Gregory

• Moderators

I can take you to a large SDA Church.   In that congregation, each Sabbath morning parents are required to register their dropping the child off at the SS room.  At the end of the class, each person picking up the  child had to register picking the child up, and that person is matched with the person who dropped the child off.

This has been accepted by the parents and this process has been in place for about a year.

Gregory

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

This post completely misses the point being made. The key phrase here is "registered Sex Offender."

Great. Closing our mind to what this means to other people is a part of the problem, not the solution.

So, before someone walks into a restroom, how would you know they were a sex offender? Anyone looking male would automatically be a suspect?

See if you can figure out what the correct pronoun should be from the alphabet soup being promoted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.4799eb62ed47

Bill Liversidge Seminars

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

Well; the way you wrote it makes it sound like a jest of some kind. Its not "wrong" for a forum member to state that thats how it seemed to hit them.

There are polite ways to get across how something seemed to them.

Bill Liversidge Seminars