ClubAdventist is back!

Canada's high court to decide whether courts can hear church membership cases

Stan

Last week the Canadian Supreme Court heard arguments over whether civil courts can review churches' internal membership decisions.

The post Canada's high court to decide whether courts can hear church membership cases appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV - Celebrating Liberty of Conscience.

View the full article

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Moderators

It is of interest that the URL provided by Stan gives a link to a video of the November 2 proceeding.

Given the United States’ strict separation of church and state, it is difficult to conceive that a church member would be able to sue a congregation over a religious decision. In fact, courts in the United States have avoided becoming entangled in internal church decisions.

Gregory

17 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Thanks for posting this Gregory. This will be interesting to follow

See Gregory how much wanderer has you on his  mind?Screenshot_31.png

He read your name as he was reading the opening post with definitely Stan as the author.

• Moderators

That is O.K.  The Wanderer is a person who contributes to this forum and is appreciated.  

I will suggest that he was aware that I am listed  as being the Moderator of this   section and he therefore gave me credit for this interesting post.   :)   :)

Gregory

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

That is O.K.  The Wanderer is a person who contributes to this forum and is appreciated.  

I will suggest that he was aware that I am listed  as being the Moderator of this   section and he therefore gave me credit for this interesting post.   :)   :)

and you have a wonderful habit of sharing links to current affairs and in the politics of religion.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.