ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N)  Isaiah 43:20 

The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

(N)  Isaiah 43:21 

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

(N)  Lamentations 3:26 

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

(N)  Proverbs 3:1-2 

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

(N)  Exodus 20:12 

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

(N)  Hebrews 8:1-2 

Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

(N)  Hebrews 2:17 

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

(N)  Hebrews 12:28 

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

(N)  Daniel 12:1 

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

(N)  Malachi 3:17 

And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

(N)  Revelation 11:18 

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

(N)  Acts 17:28 

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.