ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Be without covetousness  ???

Heb 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Purify your hearts  ???

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

:thumbsup:  Conversation in Christ   ??

1Peter 3:16  Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Raised hands  Cleanse your hands   Hand

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 

?  Perfect in love  ?

1John 4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.  :praise:

?  Triumph in Christ  ?

2 Cor 2:14  Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour  ? of his knowledge by us in every place.

The same mind :flower:

1 Peter 4:1  Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Meekness of wisdom   :thumbsup:

James 3:13  Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Thank you Rahab for this topic and keeping it going all this time. Much appreciated. I am a "lurker" I guess in some forums here, but it is always a refreshing brake to come to this topic and read.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 1/5/2018 at 12:01 PM, Rahab said:

If people here are interested I will try and post on a new thread, a daily three word devotional that you can think about all day long.  It comes from KJV bible and I would post the day before.  If you are interested, just let me know and I will post.

For example, the first one would be:

God is Love

the second one is

Peace be still

"Love NEVER Fails" (1 Cor 13:8)

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

16 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Thank you Rahab for this topic and keeping it going all this time. Much appreciated. I am a "lurker" I guess in some forums here, but it is always a refreshing brake to come to this topic and read.

to God be the glory for giving me this opportunity to keep people in the Word daily

• Like 2

?  Slow to speak  ?

James 1:19  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

did you see that one coming?