ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

?   Alive unto God  :thumbsup:

Romans 6:11  Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

• Like 2

?  A living sacrifice   ?

Romans  12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Open face beholding   ?

2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

All thy mind  ?

Luke 10:27  And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

? God will come  ?

Isa 35:4  Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

going to be gone for a while during the posting of the promises.... would you prefer that I try and keep them up or would you prefer that I stop until I get back?  what is your wish

?   It is written  ?   

Rom 1:17  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. ?

no takers on my question... I've got a little bit of time to decide if I should continue or not when we are on holiday

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rahab said:

no takers on my question... I've got a little bit of time to decide if I should continue or not when we are on holiday

You don't need a holiday from doing God's work! My "professional" advice is keep it coming. :)

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

1 hour ago, BlessedMan said:

You don't need a holiday from doing God's work! My "professional" advice is keep it coming. :)

okay great, I'll do my best with my phone and hope that I can find a tower....  it will be very plain and small because incompatibility  ?

A short time   

Rev 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.     

• Like 2

:praise:  ? Newness of life ?

Romans 6:4  Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.  :flower:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rahab said:

?  With Thy likeness ?

Psa 17:15  As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. ?

You have no idea h this spoke me today. This was PERFECT.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

9 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

You have no idea h this spoke me today. This was PERFECT.

how sweet , the scriptures touch us at different times in our lives and for what we are going through at that time

God bless

• Like 2

? Light to shine

2 Corinthians 4:6  For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.   

• Like 2

Bring the firstfruits ?

Neh 10:35  And to bring the firstfruits of our ground, and the firstfruits of all fruit of all trees, year by year, unto the house of the LORD:  ?

• Like 2

All grace abound  ?

2 Cor 9:8  And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

• Like 2

Many infallible proofs  ?

Act 1:3  To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:   

• Like 2