ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

PERFECT!! TY :)

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

Promise 

Girded with strength 

1 Samuel 2:4 The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength.

• Like 2

Its a good thing we dont have to do "social distancing" with God; because we all need His strength more than anything now. ?

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

Promise 

Will not fail thee

Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Promise 

Wicked shall be silent 

1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

• Like 2

Promise 

Broken to pieces 

1 Samuel 2:10  The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

Promise 

Given unto you

Joshua 1:3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

Promise 

Not failed one word

1 Kings 8:56  Blessed be the Lord , that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

promise 

Meal shall not waste

1 Kings 17:14  For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.

Promise 

Forgive their sin

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Promise 

Be strong

Joshua 1:6  Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

Promise 

The Lord is with you 

2 Chronicles 15:2 And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Promise 

So shall ye prosper 

2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

Promise 

No evil touch thee

Job 5:19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

• Like 2

Promise 

Redeem thee from death

Job 5:20 In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

• Like 2

Promise 

Be at peace with thee

Job 5:23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rahab said:

Job 5:23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field:

This is quite interesting, in view of what Jesus said in Mat 3:9

"For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones."

Light In The Clouds

Promise 

Stronger and stronger 

Job 17:9 The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.

Promise 

Like a tree planted 

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.