ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Promise 

Pleasures for evermore 

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Promise 

My feet like hinds’ feet

Psalm 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet , and setteth me upon my high places.

Promise 

Live for ever

Psalm 22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Promise 

Goodness and mercy

Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

• Like 2

Promise 

Receive the blessing 

Psalm 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.  5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord , and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Promise 

Pluck my feet out of the net

Psalm 25:15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord ; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Promise 

Lord will take me up

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Promise 

He shall strengthen thy heart

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord .

Promise 

I commit my spirit 

Psalm 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

Promise 

Thou shalt hide them 

Psalm 31:20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

Promise 

Be of good courage 

Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord .

Promise 

Sin is covered 

Psalm 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thou art my hiding place 

Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Promise 

I will guide thee

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Promise

Lord encampeth round about them

Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Promise

His ears are open 

Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Promise

The Lord delivereth

Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Promise 

All their troubles 

Psalm 34:17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

I posted this yesterday but it was not there today so I reposted it. 

Promise 

The Lord redeemeth the soul

Psalm 34:22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds

Psalm 36:5 Thy mercy, O Lord , is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Promise 

Thou shalt be fed

Psalm 37:3 Trust in the Lord , and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Promise 

Desires of thine heart

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord ; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Promise 

He shall bring it to pass

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the Lord ; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.