ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Promise 

Inheritance shall be for ever

Psalm 37:18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

Promise 

They shall be satisfied 

Psalm 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Promise 

He is their strength 

Psalm 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord : he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Promise 

Lord shall help

Psalm 37:40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

• Like 2

Promise 

Set my feet upon a rock 

Psalm 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

• Like 2

Promise 

A new song

Psalm 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it , and fear, and shall trust in the Lord .

Promise 

Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust

Psalm 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Promise 

He shall receive me

Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. 

Promise 

Delivered my soul

Psalm 55:18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Promise 

He shall sustain thee

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord , and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Happy Sabbath everyone ?

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rahab said:

Happy Sabbath everyone ?

Shabbat Shalom to you!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Amen thank you ? 

Promise 

God is for me

Psalm 56:9 When I cry unto thee , then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

Promise 

Send forth His mercy

Psalm 57:3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thou hast been my defense 

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

• Like 2

Promise 

Tread down our enemies 

Psalm 60:12 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

• Like 2

Promise 

God is a refuge for us 

Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Happy Sabbath everyone!!

Promise 

Unto Thee belongeth mercy

Psalm 62:12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Promise 

Soul shall be satisfied 

Psalm 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

• Like 2

Promise 

I am thy shield 

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

• Like 2