ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

↪️ Promise 

In returning shall ye be saved

Isaiah 30:15 For thus saith the Lord God , the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

• Like 2

?. Promise 

This is the way

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

• Like 2

? Promise 

His waters shall be sure

Isaiah 33:16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

? Promise 

Save you

Isaiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

? Promise 

Everlasting joy

Isaiah 35:10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

?Promise 

Cast all my sins behind Thy back

Isaiah 38:17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

? Promise 

Word of our God shall stand forever 

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

?? Promise 

Not faint

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.