ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N) Blessings flow 

Deuteronomy 28:11

And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 

(N) Given treasure ?

Deuteronomy 28:12

The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 

(N) above and not beneath 

Deuteronomy 28:13

And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them :

(N) John 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it : that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

(N) Blessed are those that wait. 

Isaiah 30:18 

And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

(N)Deuteronomy 11:13-14

And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, 

[14] That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. 

(N)1 Corinthians 2:9 

But as it is written, ? Eye hath not seen, nor ear ?? heard, neither have entered into the heart ❤️ of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.?

(N). 1 Peter 4:14 

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.  ?

(N) Deuteronomy 6:18 

And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the Lord : that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, ?

(N) Romans 8:13 

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. ?

(N) Deuteronomy 30:15, 16

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 

[16] In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

(N) Deuteronomy 7:12

Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers: